[FOR SALE] thoughts on this one.. :)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the things being said in this thread, remind me of the Mustang community. Which is pathetic.

Someone will buy it, and someone will be stoked!

everyone has an opinion. the car has so many different "styles" going on. It has a home made sheet metal hemi style scoop. Has the quarters cut like on the Super Stock cars. the dash is painted in what looks like GM splatter trunk paint. It is ALL sublime green with a weird custom tail stripe. Its like an interpretation of very specific factory race car features. The car is ONE PERSONS vision. When you take a car that far from the norm it is gonna only appeal to a very small crowd of people.

trust me on that. My car is the baddest *** thing on 4 wheels in my eyes. I had it at an all mopar show this last weekend and i got alot of comments about how they dont like some of the stuff i did. to each his own. I put it out there so i have to accept the public opinion.

Some of the things being said in this thread, remind me of the Mustang community. Which is pathetic.

Someone will buy it, and someone will be stoked!

Pretty sure you could say the same thing about the import crowd or the corvette forums or camaro forums...

It's almost as pathetic as a guy on a Mopar forum talking **** about people just on the car they drive

;)

Never saw the car locally. But it is sitting on the north side of the 8th street bridge in the pics. I travel that way and never saw it.

ermmmm is that rhino truck bed liner on the dash?

Hate to say it, but there's a good chance I know who the seller is. If its the guy, he's a carnie food vendor and paints cars. God only knows what's under that paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back