Thoughts on this radiator....

-
Good question, and I have the same one for my 1971 Dart GT with a 340 auto.
I've looked at BeCool and some others, and have been reluctant to buy one off eBay.
I'm interested to see what others think.

Not sure about the rad,but the seller sure has a low feedback score.
I look for the sellers with a high feedback score.

I bought a Champion for my race and am very happy with it.

Good question, and I have the same one for my 1971 Dart GT with a 340 auto.
I've looked at BeCool and some others, and have been reluctant to buy one off eBay.
I'm interested to see what others think.

Be cool was the biggest waste of money i've ever spent. buy a griffen or a smith

Another vote for Champion....I bought a 4-core w/polished tank for the 408, but no run time yet.

Rickster

I am going the champion way too....friend has one and works great....plus looking at the pic they have up....those welds look like crap...might be an ok product but I expect it to look a little better....even though it is somewhat cheaply priced...

Another vote for champion. Put a 4 core in my 10.5 to 1 comp X headed 340 and it runs 180 all day.

I have also considered buying Champion. I would like to hear more myself.

I bought a Champion last year and it was absolute junk. Cost me $30 to send it back for a refund. It was supposed to be a direct bolt in but the stock radiator shroud didn't fit at all. Only 2 mounting bolt holes lined up. And to top it all off it was warped bad. After I finally got my money back (3 months later) I bought a Radiator from don at FBO. Forget the brand but it works great.

-
Back