!!! Thrift store !!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Trolled a couple of the thrift stores and came home "full" LOL

Went in one, here's some old roaster pans, the round ones had no price. I asked "the gal" and she gave me the whole nine yards for 5 bucks!!!! (bolt / parts cleanin' storage!!!)

Bought the little unleaded fuel Coleman for 10

Bought the Sears chop saw on sale for 30

and to finish it off, bought a little Canoscan flatbed scanner for 4 bucks!!!! It even came with a USB cable !!

Attachments

• _MG_7823.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 309
  • _MG_7824.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 296
  • _MG_7825.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 298
I hit these thrift shops as well, good scores 67Dart273, my last great find was a Australian out back duster, brought it home washed and retreated it with weather bond know it's like
new, looked it up and they sell for $100.00 and I paid $12.50 for it.

check it out [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Oilskin-Western-Australian-Waterproof-Duster/dp/B00G2BKAJC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_sg_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=02EZ72585SM6JM5K66RB"]Amazon.com: Mens Oil Cloth Oilskin Western Australian Waterproof Duster Coat Jacket: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

Del, I hit Thrift stores - but it's been a few months. There is a local "Red, White, and Blue" that kicks ***.
So when are you putting those roasting pans to use and having a bunch of us over for dinner?

This one is going to be my METAL chop saw, LOL

I don't have clothes that fancy, LOL, but just about ALL of my clothes are from the thrifts. Heck last month I dragged home 6-8 pairs of blue jeans for 4 bucks a pair. Very little wear, "just broke in"
Same here, I think I have bought 2 pairs of new jeans in 2 years and that was for Monster Mopar week end :-D I bought a 4' scaffolding (for painting in my house for $10.00 a couple years ago and used it for a week :-D I have not seen it in a year :toothy1: it stays busy at family and friends houses now :toothy1:

More likely put those pans to use and have a parts cleaning party. :-D
I bet you are right :coffee2:

We have a new flea market open up,on the weekends lots of stuff,but we have not came home with stuff like that yet.

Most everything I have is second hand.
I bought a Bose Lifestyles stereo for 67.00 bucks
and 2 like new coats at the Salvation Army last week.

Clean version for crybabies
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r853p1DxxRQ"]Macklemore-Thrift Shop (Clean) (Chipmunks Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Original, UNSANITIZIED
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes"]MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]

good deal ! where is the store located, I'd like to check it out next time I'm in Cda,
it will probably be in may. Thanx

good deal ! where is the store located, I'd like to check it out next time I'm in Cda,
it will probably be in may. Thanx

There's a bunch in this area. There's St Vincent, Goodwill, and whatever the "Boys Ranch" is called along with a women's thrift all in Post Falls, all on the old main drag. Further astray out in PF is a church group, I don't go there much. "Real Life Ministeries"

Once you find one, many of them have little print sheets with the locations of all the other stores!!

In CDA is Goodwill, St Vincent, there's three in a group down by the Boy's Ranch outfit in the old midtown on 4th st. Up on the 1800 block of 4th or so is the women's thrift, which is where I found the chop saw.

The place I found the roaster pans doesn't usually have much, they are down in the old WWP building on about 6th and corner of Coeur d Alene Av. Don't remember the name, they are a retirement home outfit.

Also, both in PF and CDA are branches of the humane society stores.

NONE of these get the kind of donations they used to get before the big financial meltdown

-
Back