-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbubbles

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a 1967 273 4bbl throttle linkage. A 318 might fit as well but I am not sure of that.

Any help would be appreciated.
Steve

I had one from a 73 Duster 318 2bbl that I used on my 66 Valiant 340 4bbl, works fine! I think any sb V-8 mopar one from 63-76 would work. :toothy10:

Let me rephrase that. I am going form a 2bbl to a 4bbl. Do I need to change any part of the linkage?

Throttle cable bracket is diferent, taller. is your car an automatic or a 4 speed. I have a 4 speed(no kickdown stud) small block 4 barrel bracket, I might have a cable too. Let me know.

I don't think I have any of those, I can check. Are you running a 727 or a 904 trans?

I've got a box full of these.

throttlebracket 001.jpg

2 barrel to 4 barrel is all different. I can get a picture of all the kickdown linkage pieces AFB to 904 if that will help. I too still need the throttle cable.

I have a complete factory 360 4 bbl/ 727 kickdown set-up for $50.00, it has everything from the throttle bracket down to the kickdown lever, I might have a throttle cable too. I'm not sure about the 727/904 interchange though. Pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back