Thug........fail......

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x0M0dzZYDU"]Thug Fail - YouTube[/ame]

HAHAHAAHA no matter big guy you are Momma is always more powerful LMAO

if that was my son being a moron i will kick his *** even if he is twice my size........try labor and giving birth moron..LOL too funny

Idiot doesn't know how to handle a firearm, should beat him senseless with them. He's the kind who would go shoot up a school or theater.

Your guns are bigger, your muscles are bigger, but your brains are mush. Mickey Mouse moron.

Personally, LOL, I think this is a LOT more interesting!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XLd6NGEj8A"]Girls of SEMA 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

It's sad, I live in a mostly upper middle class to wealthy town and there's a group of kids that want to be rappers and are now claiming a culdasac in one of the neighborhoods as their turf.
Took me car over there ripped a burnout through the neighborhood. Mopar territory now :D kids best be trippin' homies ya dig?

It's sad, I live in a mostly upper middle class to wealthy town and there's a group of kids that want to be rappers and are now claiming a culdasac in one of the neighborhoods as their turf.
Took me car over there ripped a burnout through the neighborhood. Mopar territory now :D kids best be trippin' homies ya dig?

Roflmao!!! I'd love to see the look on there faces

im upper middle class so maybe i need to try being a rapper.
you hear it first here on FABO ....Rani's first attempt at gangsta rap ....its still in the works but you have to start somewhere.

***gangsta music riff*****

I got six barrels on the street
But cops don’t bug me bcoz I keep it neat
You make me ill
When you have anything but the rally wheel
Don’t get stupid with a 40
When you got a 440
All of my crew on FABO got my back
When you see this you see what your chevy lack
On the street we got the hottest steel
When you mess with a superstock dart
Your car will look like a fart
When you mess with a Cuda
You better bring your dashboard Bhudda
No one is hotter than my clique
All of my FABO clique
****gangsta music riff*****:cheers::cheers:

you hear it first here on FABO ....Rani's first attempt at gangsta rap ....its still in the works but you have to start somewhere.

You make me ill
When you got a 440
All of my FABO clique

Awesome! I think you need to make video rani with a few guns,couple drinks and some blunts,while doing a massive burnout

Awesome! I think you need to make video rani with a few guns,couple drinks and some blunts,while doing a massive burnout

no guns ....how about a couple pistol grip shifters ....an un-lit blunt is a nice touch to look like Dick Landy........six pack of mountain dew while doing a burnout.......wow i think we have a video in the making here.

and the best female rapper album of the year goes to...............:prayer:

And when his Dad see this, I know what he will be thinking,"Out of all the millions of swimers I delivered to your Mom's uterus, this one had to take root!"

And when his Dad see this, I know what he will be thinking,"Out of all the millions of swimers I delivered to your Mom's uterus, this one had to take root!"
Just launched a mouthful of soda out of my nose......

You make me ill
When you got a 440
All of my FABO clique

Ice cube got squat! Roflmao seriously though, how long did that take you?

-
Back