Not open for further replies.

dartman 440

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
i have this am/fm thumbwheel radio for sale , it came out of a 1970 duster with the rallye dash , i dont know much about these , i heard they were rare ,may fit other cars and years , i dont know . all the buttons work, and the dials to . worked in the car when removed , chrome will clean up nice very little pitting if any just dusty .can send a video of it working out of the car , if you are interested if you want more pics let me know ,thanks ed . 600.00 obo

Attachments

• IMG_20140106_181849_870.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 728
FYI - if interested, the mounting brackets indicate that this is a 68-69 Plymouth barracuda radio. and not the dart version.

no this is for the 70 dart , duster . where the am solid state radio was stated as e as extra , the am/fm was not offered for this year according to the fact sheet , so this was installed at the dealer , thats why it does not say dodge or plymouth on it . it will however fit the barracuda as well , remember rally dash only . do i have anyone interested for 450.00 obo . thanks ed

pm sent but your box is full...would not go through..PM me on the radio please if its still available, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back