Thunder in the Valley - 2009...Who's going?

-
Todd isn't racing this year unfortunatly, but said he might show up to watch. I'll be going with my cousin who will be racing his 360 72 Duster, orange with black hood. Also watch for Amos racing a 71 Charger, 440.

I won't be going. Haven't gone since 2007....I'll probally go next year though.

Just got home from P.A....and the racing was great. Lots of Mopars this year...and a bunch made it deep into eliminations. Got a few pics...I'll post'em tomorrow...when I'm awake!

port alberni 002 (Small).jpg

port alberni 003 (Small).jpg

port alberni 004 (Small).jpg

port alberni 006 (Small).jpg

port alberni 007 (Small).jpg

port alberni 008 (Small).jpg

port alberni 010 (Small).jpg

port alberni 005 (Small).jpg

port alberni 009 (Small).jpg

port alberni 001 (Small).jpg

Hi Val

Sorry I couldn't make it this year.

I took the plunge and bought a Lenco for my car and between re-doing the car AGAIN anf being laid off for a couple months i chose NOT to rush things just to make 5 runs and call it a year.

i did go to watch on sun, but left early because there was NO racing going on...go figure.

I "hope" to be at Victoria in a few weeks to try this thing out....I need to get to know this car again!.

The mopars did well, 2 of my friends won in Pro and Modified

See you soon

todd

Hi Val

Sorry I couldn't make it this year.

I took the plunge and bought a Lenco for my car and between re-doing the car AGAIN anf being laid off for a couple months i chose NOT to rush things just to make 5 runs and call it a year.

i did go to watch on sun, but left early because there was NO racing going on...go figure.

I "hope" to be at Victoria in a few weeks to try this thing out....I need to get to know this car again!.

The mopars did well, 2 of my friends won in Pro and Modified

See you soon

todd

That sounds good, Todd. let me know when you'll be in town and I'll be sure to be at track.

Darwin

-
Back