Thunder in the Valley

-
Yup...not racing, but going up Sunday to spectate. Todd...are you racing your Dart? If so, I'll look for ya in the pits.

This is what the car looks like .

i have a differant scoop this year.

07eaglesep2223-3881.jpg

nice to meet some board members

Yes it is!.

Ya that's actuallt me in the hat talking to my wife, I think i'm trying to justify spending a few more thousand $$$$$$ for something!.

I'll be pitted with a black dragster.

Mention something about '"or a bodies only" to jog my memory, so i'll figure it out.

See ya there.

Todd

Sorry about the late reply, but it was nice meeting more mopar people from this board.

Sorry i didn't have much chance to talk, as i was working more on the car than i wanted too.

Every change I made to the car, slowed it down.

I ended up running a best of 10.44 @ 129.25 in elims, but had a fuel line come lose at 1100', as was a sitting duck.

Oh well, i'm off to Mission in a few weeks for a T&T Friday and a Super Shifter race on Sunday.

Hope to see you guys again next year....with your own cars in action!

Todd

Sorry about the late reply, but it was nice meeting more mopar people from this board.

Sorry i didn't have much chance to talk, as i was working more on the car than i wanted too.

Every change I made to the car, slowed it down.

I ended up running a best of 10.44 @ 129.25 in elims, but had a fuel line come lose at 1100', as was a sitting duck.

Oh well, i'm off to Mission in a few weeks for a T&T Friday and a Super Shifter race on Sunday.

Hope to see you guys again next year....with your own cars in action!

Todd

Todd...was great meeting you as well. I enjoyed checking out your car and your front-end setup. Never seen one in person. noproblem on the lack of time. I understand the "between race" thrash.

Thanks for pointing out that race in Mission. I didn't realize it was on, and may attend if things work out here.

-
Back