Time For a "Cherry Duster"!

What Should I Name My New Drink?

• Total voters
-
peppermint schapps and Yukon Jack warmed up in the winter is pretty good, old Washington state drink!
R&R w/Pepsi is my drink of choice now a days, nothing better on ice when you get home after a hot day!

151, ameretto, and a beer. 3/4 of a shot of ameretto, top the shot off with the 151. Then light it on fire. Drop it into a pint of beer. It's called a flaming Dr. Pepper.

151, ameretto, and a beer. 3/4 of a shot of ameretto, top the shot off with the 151. Then light it on fire. Drop it into a pint of beer. It's called a flaming Dr. Pepper.

Due to "unfortunate circumstances" on my buddies 21st b-day we had to rename that drink the "Three Fat Chicks"!

Don't ask him why!!!!!!!!!

I had to bring this thread back up 8)
I am enjoying one now and more later :-D:drinkers:
And DRENO seen my TGIF thread and said that he liked the sound of it and it even has a MoPar name on it "Duster" :happy10:
So DRENO can know see where the name and drink came from :-D

Holding one high in the sky for you Joe :drinkers::drinkers:

Oop's forgot the picture I took tonight :-D

ALL MY BROTHERS ON THE HILL 103.jpg

Sorry I do not drink anymore but I used to play cards on Friday Nights with my friends back in the days when I was young and stupid and we had a drink called a "Suicide Drink" It was a mixture of Whiskey, Scotch, and Beer!!!!!

Used to serve those all the time back in the early 90's when I worked at a club in Ft. Lauderdale! It was a great way to get bigger tips! Plus blowing the fire with the 151 got you a little bit of a buzz :happy10:

Does anyone but me think it is comical that the drink some might call cheap and sleazy was pictured in a "snap on" glass?

maybe I'm just a pervert.....

hahahahaha

-
Back