DentalDart Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Markzilla88

Markzilla88 Member

Local Time:
      8:22 PM
      That’s awesome, thank you for taking the time to write that out and explain that a little more to me as I need all the guidance I can get from knowledgeable members who have the know how. As for the rear end it’s an 8 3/4 with the 5x4.5 BBP.
      Side bar, I called Mickey Thompson tech support directly and they said fear not, you can drive the car on the street just fine with the wheels and tires that are currently on there. So now I know I can at least enjoy the car for a few weeks while I get a new set of wheels and tires all worked out for it

• Like Like x 2
      • roccodart440

roccodart440 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
        8:22 PM
        A couple things after reading 72nblu's post, which is phenomenal info.

Always error on the side of too much back spacing you can always use spacers. You can't add backspacing.

A 1/2 inch to springs is tight, but ok. Mine have scrubbed there a little. But a 1/2 on both sides is tight. In my opinion when ordering wheels and tires, too tight. you should also know that the inner fender flare inboard above the lip.

take your ride final ride height into consideration when taking your measurements.

• Agree Agree x 1
        1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
          By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.