Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Tincup awesome job so far, Keep up the good work, I am build a 65 Signet so I am learing alot from you. I am thinking of the 5.7 swap too. I already picked up a 66 barracuda dash for it I like the layout better.

Hey where are you in MA? I will be in Rhode Island in May, I would love to check out your car.

Tincup awesome job so far, Keep up the good work, I am build a 65 Signet so I am learing alot from you. I am thinking of the 5.7 swap too. I already picked up a 66 barracuda dash for it I like the layout better.

Hey where are you in MA? I will be in Rhode Island in May, I would love to check out your car.

I'm in Fall River, MA. I can spit to RI. Let me know, you are more than welcome to stop by.

Ok, so I'm slow as malasis in winter, that is the best excuse I can come up with and I'm sticking to it.lol.

one question did you send out your rear end to have it narrowed or did you purchase one that was made to your specs

dang dude the modifications you made to the inner fenders look factory. that is some high quality work there

Don't tell him that, it'll go straight to his head! lol... He is right, does look factory.

im just building his confidence so maybe in the near future he might travel the country helping others (Like ME) with stuff like this

Thanks guy's, I been having fun working on the outside of the car instead of underneath. Here are some pics so Zack won't think I've been goofing off. I welded all the holes in the quarter (22) and the door (12) and finished the body work, now 2 coats of epoxy and more blocking.

Picture 064.jpg

Picture 067.jpg

Picture 068.jpg

Picture 070.jpg

Picture 072.jpg

Picture 073.jpg

Picture 076.jpg

Picture 077.jpg

Picture 078.jpg

Picture 079.jpg

So no door handles? Jeez, Bo, how ya gonna get in? Looks really good, cant wait to get to that point in my project.

So no door handles? Jeez, Bo, how ya gonna get in? Looks really good, cant wait to get to that point in my project.

Door Handles! We don't need no stinkin door handles!!!!!

guessing you have some sort of door poppers on there? makes the car just look that much cooler

Jee Bo, just weld'em shut, that will stiffen her right up!!!LOL....

I managed to get some work done this weekend, 2 coats of epoxy. I'm going to jump back on the motor and try to get it installed for the last time.

Picture 082.jpg

Picture 083.jpg

Picture 084.jpg

I bought a little present for the Dart, some leather seats. They come out of a 2005 Caddy CTS-V with full power and heat. Plus they have built in shoulder belts, so I don't have to hang em from the roof. :cheers:

Picture 080.jpg

Picture 081.jpg

I bought a little present for the Dart, some leather seats. They come out of a 2005 Caddy CTS-V with full power and heat. Plus they have built in shoulder belts, so I don't have to hang em from the roof. :cheers:

Wow, I have to tuck that little tid bit away for future use. I keep thinking about a putting together some kind of hot rod topless roadster for turns and that would be great for a car without a roof.

Love your progress!

-
Back