Tips for staying married

-
Do not, I repeat do not use the dish washer to clean car parts.

Do not, I repeat do not use the dish washer to clean car parts.

ROTFLMAO.... I did that once, with a 727 trans case. The key word is, ONCE.

I told her that my ProCharger kit cost $500 bucks.... Too bad she heard my buddy say, "That was the best $5,000 dollars you've spent."

I mentioned a thing or two about modding my brand new truck.... When she came over she said, "Why did you cut your truck in half!"

We are not married but to her credit, she did buy me an all billet 8-71 blower.... I wish I could remember what I said for her to do that! LOL

...I work on her car first, period,...Doesn't matter what else I wanna work on,....Pam always has a clean, well running ride...

She works a buttload of hours,...so on the weekends, I'm the man-***** of the house,...I figure If I get all the inside chores done, I get all the time I want outside,...Plus other (ahem) rewards from Momma

Posted on my fridge...
View attachment 98 ram stealth kitty 014.jpg

If you have a project car, some Do's and Dont's for staying married (assuming that's what you desire).

1. Her towels never go in the clothes hamper. They have to mysteriously dissapear.
2. It's not advisable to use her vacuum cleaner to pick up anything that smells like car oil.
3. Do remember to put her hair dryer back where you found it.
4. Get your own dish scrubber for cleaning car parts.
5. Painting in the basement during winter months is not cool.
6. If is snows where you live and you only have a one car garage, you're screwed. EOS!
7. Tell her the truth. "I'm going to work on the car for a little bit" really needs to be, "I'm going to be gone for the next 14 hours."
8. If she doesn't care what you paid for that Sharktooth grille, count yourself among the blessed.
9. You really need to have your own IPAD.
10. Don't ever complain about what she pays for gasoline if you get 12 MPG.
11. Learn to read HER tread wear indicators.
12. Don't ever forget her birthday, anniversary, Valentine's Day or Christmas.
13. If you choose to ignore Rule #12, don't have car parts shipped to the house six weeks before or for six weeks after. Exception: If you are newlyweds, make that six months before or after.

I have been marry for over 50 years and I never made a list I don't know what I have been doing but Number 12 is a for a fact

LMAO... been there , Keep an eye on the weather sistha

For no particular reason bring her home some flowers.
Her response will be what did you do wrong.
When you tell her can't I just give you flowers because I was thinking about you.
It's amazing how far that goes.

Diamonds...............That will shut her up...............

Forget 1-13 Jewery forgives all. To my wife "sparkle" is a color

i have no idea whats with most women and expensive jewlery ....it dont serve any real purpose.. when i use jewlery i use the cheap fake stuff....i recently sold some real gold chains i had and some real diamond studs and the reason is bcoz i needed a bellhousing and another couple 440s :cheers:

Attachments

• car-lolcat.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 96
i have no idea whats with most women and expensive jewlery ....it dont serve any real purpose.. when i use jewlery i use the cheap fake stuff....i recently sold some real gold chains i had and some real diamond studs and the reason is bcoz i needed a bellhousing and another couple 440s :cheers:

You sort of traded one precious metal for another.

Here's one that I know works.

Every night when we go to bed, I tell her I love her. It doesn't matter if we had an argument or not. Then again, maybe it's the delivery.

Jack

Here's one that I know works.

Every night when we go to bed, I tell her I love her. It doesn't matter if we had an argument or not. Then again, maybe it's the delivery.

Jack

My wife and I have continued this tradition for nearly 25 years now. I don't know if it is the reason we are still happily married, but it's workin' for us! :D

-
Back