Tires

-

moparstud440

Reaction score
I have a 2017 Ram 2500 that has around 23,000 miles on it. The original Firestone tires that came with the truck are about shot. Pretty disappointed that they aren't going to make it much past 25K. Tires are a 285/60R20 size. Truck is mainly used to drive back and forth to work and tow to the racetrack about once a month. What tires have you guys put on your trucks and liked?

23 K ?
wow, mine is pushing 94K

when im ready for tires, i will be putting Kenda Klever ATs on it, but they may be a little too rough for what you're looking for

Ran Nitto Grapplers on my 05 for 10 years or so. Just traded (still can't believe the guy wanted them) the F-stones from my 2019 Ram for Falken Wildpeaks. Like them as much as the Nittos.

I put Cooper's on my 2500 diesel last time. I've been happy with them so far. I needed tires for my wife's Saturn SUV a while back and asked for Cooper's and my tire guy made a winced face! He then told me that Cooper got bought out by somebody, and their tires went to crap. We put Bridgestone's on it and like them so far.

-
Back