tnplumber's Dart

-

Tnplumber

Reaction score
Here's a picture of my new 72 Dart Swinger special it has 33k original miles, 318 A/T. It is as close to rust-free as you'll ever see. The interior is excellent with only the front seat needing recovering. This is the fourth Dart I've owned. I've waited 20+ years to find a Dart as clean as this one. I found it about 6 weeks ago and am building a 24 x 32 garage right now to house it. Until then it's in dry storage.

100_1416 (Small).JPG

100_1415 (Small).JPG

Welcome Tnplumber.
That is one nice 72 swinger sir!
Hope you enjoy this great site and keep us posted.
So jump on in and enjoy your self

Looks like it just rolled out of the showroom in '72.

Is it original or restored?

It's unrestored unfortunately it's a repaint, But it's the original color. The paint looks pretty decent, although they didn't bother fixing the parking lot rash. I bought the car from the second owner who had the car for only about 9 mos. He found the car when he towed a woman home and saw the car in her garage. He talked her into selling it. The paint was faded some so he had a cheap repaint done. I wish he hadn't but I can live with it for now. He second owner wife became pregnant so he was straped for cash. So that's how I got it. I have a lot of paperwork with the car that verifies the mileage.

Thanks for the feedback,

Scott
72 Dart

:tongue9: Clean car, good to have you aboard, lots of good people at FABO

Nice .Got any pictures of the interior?

I love those no nonsense mopar interiors :thumbup:

thanks for the welcome, I'll try and post some more pics when I get it home. They broke ground on my new garage today. I hope to have the Dart home by the end of July.

Scott
72 dart

I asked the guy I bought my car from, "Is it rust free" he said "It sure is" i said "SWEET" :thumbup: he said "yup.....comes with the car free of charge".....:sad:

Nice ride though Tnplumper! And welcom to FABO!

Tnplumber said:
Here's a picture of my new 72 Dart Swinger special it has 33k original miles, 318 A/T. It is as close to rust-free as you'll ever see. The interior is excellent with only the front seat needing recovering. This is the fourth Dart I've owned. I've waited 20+ years to find a Dart as clean as this one. I found it about 6 weeks ago and am building a 24 x 32 garage right now to house it. Until then it's in dry storage.

-
Back