To 6pak2goDemon

-
Life is good Thank you brother Ken "kutacando" Now all we need is for my youngest son Creed to chime in and 6pak C got my whole family together in one post :cheers:

Members like Cheryl & Bob make this a truly fun hobby !

Mike, Thank you so very much for the kind words!! Right back @ ya, my Chi-Town friend and owner of a gorgeous Demon.
JMO, of course. LOL ;)

6pk2goDemon:
This is the Uncle close at hand. Next door to be specific.

Great smile on job!:cheers:
Kutacando!

Hey Kutacando.......Smiles last a lifetime and thank you. :smile:

I will let the picture tell the story 6pak C :cheers:

Thank you for making here day more special :happy10:

Life is good Thank you brother Ken "kutacando" Now all we need is for my youngest son Creed to chime in and 6pak C got my whole family together in one post :cheers:

Great pics there.......Glad to be a small part of your family celebration. :toothy7:

Mya got hers today and was very excited. I will get you a picture of her wearing it shortly.

Thank you very much.

I would like to thanks Cheryl(Mrs.Clause..6pkDemon2go)for the pretty bracelet for my daughter Haelee.I,ll be giving it to her for her birthday Dec.22.Thanks again Cheryl!Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!:happy10:

I would like to thanks Cheryl(Mrs.Clause..6pkDemon2go)for the pretty bracelet for my daughter Haelee.I,ll be giving it to her for her birthday Dec.22.Thanks again Cheryl!Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!:happy10:

My Daughters birthday is the 21st. I feel bad for kids with birthdays so close to Christmas. Happy birthday to her

My Daughters birthday is the 21st. I feel bad for kids with birthdays so close to Christmas. Happy birthday to her
Thanks Adam,Happy Birthday to Mya also!My daughter gets double spoiled at christmas.Where do we put all this stuff!LOL

I am so glad the bracelet finally arrived Scott....Haelee's was one of the first ones sent and I truly thought it was lost in the mail. Canada is not that far away, but I guess the border crossings are an issue.

Thanks for the shout-out and Merry Christmas to your family. Happy Birthday to Haelee too!! :-D

-
Back