To Build Or Not To Build?

-

clairday modtop

there's no car like mopar
Reaction score
i was moveing some old scrap this weekend for a friend and came across this hafe a car( it was a 1935 chebby master 2 door town sedan). my oldest son was with me and ask me if it could be made into a hotrod? i've seen alot of hotrods and a few that started out with just a bit more then this. i can make the floors and doors myself but for sure will need a crawl or fire wall out of a A or T model. what do you guys think. cut off the top and make Frankenstin mopar or is it good for scrap?

014.jpg

011.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

019.jpg

Ya gotta wanna have that to do that.

ya, im thinking of doing it after mafia (barracuda) is done. im looking at a few other bodys but this one was just there lol lol

I have a better candidate for you a Hot Rod Project....1933 Dodge/Plymouth Business Coupe:

MVC-012E-1.jpg

i have an expression i use:
"there's not enough to restore, but there is enough to build a rat rod"
it does not apply here. what is there looks like swiss cheese.
maybe use it a learning tool and let your kid loose with a hammer and dolly and let him learn how to bang out dents on it before you scrap it. Doug

i was moveing some old scrap this weekend for a friend and came across this hafe a car( it was a 1935 chebby master 2 door town sedan). my oldest son was with me and ask me if it could be made into a hotrod? i've seen alot of hotrods and a few that started out with just a bit more then this. i can make the floors and doors myself but for sure will need a crawl or fire wall out of a A or T model. what do you guys think. cut off the top and make Frankenstin mopar or is it good for scrap?

If you can make a rolling car out of that you're a better man than I. 8)

I have a tendancy to see a little more "potnetial" in things than might actually be there realisticaly. If you can get that back on the road people will be lining up to see if you can walk on water! Like Ramcharger said, if you can you are a better man than I!

I have a tendancy to see a little more "potnetial" in things than might actually be there realisticaly. If you can get that back on the road people will be lining up to see if you can walk on water! Like Ramcharger said, if you can you are a better man than I!

lol now im realy thinking about it lol lol:read2:

It looks like scrap to me. But.....it just depends on how much you want it.
It looks like a PITA build to me though.

it got scraped today but i did go get a chassie to put aside for when i do start to make one lol

-
Back