To my FABO Family

-
i can prolly take care of one of them when I drop off the wagon.
Bruce, you know I will do everything I can to help and that includes all the free labor to fix your heaps. Gettin um here is another thing altogether. If there's somebody in the middle Georgia area with a truck and trailer and a big heart, Bruce could use a hand gettin a car or two.....or three to me so I can fix them. There's about 50 miles between Bruce and I. I know that's a lot to ask, but who better to go outta way for than a friend?

Can we organize a spare parts auction with everyone donating parts/collectables to be bid on with the procedes going to Bruce? I saw it on here before as that is how I snagged my mono AM/FM radio for my truck. I'm sure I could round up some stuff to be donated. Bruce I feel for you. The radiation was probably the worst part of my ordeal. They were frying my other end though. Add a 3 hour ride to the hospital and a 3 hour ride home everyday and towards the end it got pretty rough. The chemo didn't really bother me. It will get better just keep the faith. I get to find out if we got it all this days off. I was lucky as I had killer ins. and RX ins.. It still cost me but not as bad as it could of. The Company kept me on my base salary for 6 months, which is exactly what it took. I wish I was closer to give you a hand. I'll keep you in my prayers. Mike

Can we organize a spare parts auction with everyone donating parts/collectables to be bid on with the procedes going to Bruce? I saw it on here before as that is how I snagged my mono AM/FM radio for my truck. I'm sure I could round up some stuff to be donated. Bruce I feel for you. The radiation was probably the worst part of my ordeal. They were frying my other end though. Add a 3 hour ride to the hospital and a 3 hour ride home everyday and towards the end it got pretty rough. The chemo didn't really bother me. It will get better just keep the faith. I get to find out if we got it all this days off. I was lucky as I had killer ins. and RX ins.. It still cost me but not as bad as it could of. The Company kept me on my base salary for 6 months, which is exactly what it took. I wish I was closer to give you a hand. I'll keep you in my prayers. Mike

I only have a 30 min drive to the Radiation center and then 15 mins to the Chemo center from there.
Let me know when you get your results. Fingers crossed and prayers that you kicked it!
Later,
Bruce B.

Prayers are and have been coming from my family and myself for you Bruce, I have also had you added to the prayer list at my church so you are in the daily prayers at my church. Stay Strong Brother. You CAN beat this!!

Bruce your family here is praying for you stay strong and keep the faith. When the going gets tough the tough get going so pedal down till ya clear the traps!!!! May God give you the strength to carry you through these very trying times. God bless your family that stands by your side....Larry

i can prolly take care of one of them when I drop off the wagon.

Man that would be a big help. Just holler at me when you come so I can be sure to be here.

glad your doing better bruce glad you posted your paypal i'll try to send a couple bucks your way if i can

-
Back