to spoiler or not to spoiler

-
Reaction score
I have a 74 dodge dart 4 door (yes I know 4drs suck) that im fixing up to be my cruiser this summer. I plan on painting it maroon(its ugly *** turd brown now), lowering it, and adding 17" torq thrust wheels. I like the way the front end looks, but the backend doesnt look so appealing to me. I was wondering what a spoiler (not a gay ricer thing) would look like on it. I was hoping to maybe find some picture before I go drilling into my trunk. I was even thinking of painting spoiler flat black and adding flat black pinstripe to the body. but thats still up in the air. does anyone have any pics or suggestions?

4 doors dont suck. The majority of our 60/70s musclecars over here in OZ were 4 door - even mopars. So dont be hesitant in dressing it.

I'm not into four doors but putting a spoiler on it surely is not going to hurt it any.

4 doors dont suck. The majority of our 60/70s musclecars over here in OZ were 4 door - even mopars. So dont be hesitant in dressing it.

LOL< working with what ya got, that be the way it be.

4 doors don't make muscle cars, but they certainly help when little ones are involved. I agree with one thing here, and I think you should do what you want to it. If it makes you happy, do it.

-
Back