to the stupid mod who cancelled my wanted add

-
See where the OP went wrong is he forgot to send Mike a bottle of Rip Van Winkle Bourbon. Do that and you’ll never have to worry :lol:

A simple solution would be to post on the correct section. I've had some of my posts moved or deleted because I put it in the wrong spot.

Personally.
I would hate to be famous for being stupid.

To those that replied , it was posted in the wanted section , why it didnt show up there I, dont know -- to the smart asses that replied , KISS MY *** !

To those that replied , it was posted in the wanted section , why it didnt show up there I, dont know -- to the smart asses that replied , KISS MY *** !

giphy.gif

Mine wasn't meant as a smart *** comment, it was just an example of what has happened to some of my postings.

Hey Bob! The problem wasn't where you posted it its was that you had it under forsale in the title. I can show you how to fix it next time. I saw the ad and the mod was right it was wrong it was listed for sale then the title said wanted. You have to change the subject from. "For sale" to "wanted" with the yellow bar just click the down arrow in the yellow bar then select wanted. If you want to redo the wanted ad and need help pm me I will walk you through it. :)

See here @famous bob this is what I was talking about. You have to click the header and then select the correct one. "Forsale" "wanted" "forfree" etc

Screenshot_20210119-133326_Samsung Internet.jpg

-
Back