Today is the best day of my life! Atleast it feels like it.

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
My truck has been down for a couple months now due to many different issues. He went into a long hibernation as a bone stock '74 D100 Adventurer with a 318. Today, he awakened mad as hell and ready to chew up some asphalt with his A/C deleted, A Holley 650 vac sec carb, brand new fuel pump and filter, all new belts, an Edelbrock Air Gap intake, Headers, Autometer Tach, a newer distributor with new cap and wires, and a springy Polar bear on the dash for some added class:glasses7:.

I'm so damn happy to hear it run and even louder than ever. I can't describe how happy I am. I have been busting my *** left and right to get it running and it finally is with a few little issues left to address. I feel so accomplished, like its my birthday. 21 years old and I own this badass truck. Damn it feels good! I kinda wanna take it to the track and see what she'll turn.:cheers:

Big thanks to every FABO member who has helped me out with their technical wisdom. Esp 73AbodEE, 67Dart273, and ef8340 who traded me the truck for my '72 Dart

N8daV.jpg

U6zzD.jpg

tJgvW.jpg

xxI9J.jpg

f9Mbx.jpg

PiZ7W.jpg

Sorry for the "amazing" quality. My cellphone isn't that great. Nor is it smart in any way, shape, or form

SWEET ! i love them short beds, ive had a couple myself , glad its up and running !
Thanks! I've really come to like these trucks even more. The parts availability is insane and the engine bay is pretty wide open. My truck sounds really nasty right now, even with the stock cam. I'm so happy it is running again. It's my only transportation and it was even fun back then with the stock 2bbl. I can't wait to take it out now.

Sweet DarTT Glad to see you here.Not a bad looking truck enjoy it. I miss my 72 D100 I had

Good job Mike!
Hope we can meet up soon,
Cal

Today, he awakened mad as hell and ready to chew up some asphalt with his A/C deleted.

Enjoy today, because tomorrow might suck, since you live down south. Gotta love the oppressive heat. :D

gotta love them ole dodge trks ive got 79 power wagon im workin on. your 74 is lookin good

Trucks rock!!! :hello1: love your 74!!!

this is my '80 D150 Adventurer, Bone stock(minus hub caps and exhaust) 318, A833 4 speed, A/C and dual tanks

truck.jpg

Looks great! ive been contemplating a truck for a while now

Definately a good choice, the parts availability and engine bay space is remarkable. The cabs are the same from '72 upto '93 minus minor differences. But finding parts at the junkyard is a whole lot easier for a truck

Trucks rock!!! :hello1: love your 74!!!

this is my '80 D150 Adventurer, Bone stock(minus hub caps and exhaust) 318, A833 4 speed, A/C and dual tanks

truck.jpg
Damn that's sweet! I'm jealious of your manual transmission lol

I know the felling Mike!! Congratulations Diggen your truck big time

-
Back