TODAY WAS A GOOOODD DAAYY!!

-

rabius75

Reaction score
got my car, talked to my dad, have a rough plan of action for it.
i cant wait to be able to drive it around :) its right at the end of the year, so everybody gets to see my car now, before i do anything to it (except put the radio in... gots to do that.) and then when i come back to school next year, its gonna be pimpin, hot roddin and out roaring the guys with the tires that kill their mileage. (4x4s with 35's... 38's... etc.) i like big high ridin trucks, but their exhaust contests get on my nerves sometimes. my friend has a 95 F150 that we cut the exhaust off of, all we left is the cat, it sounds awesome. he is also getting a 347 stroker put in it pretty soon.. but thats beside the point..
they always put people with 'exceptional cars' in the yearbook at school, guess who's gonna get in it next year (whether my car is done or not.)

ok, im going to be asking a lot of question over the next month or two, just a heads up for you veterans :)

its always good to have a mopar for all the little ricer kids to see my buddies all drive chevy's we hav 6 novas 5 are all the same damn years as well we all roll togehter and i hav to be in the front with the zombie or the Cornet!its a blast to scare the crap out of the ricers with all of us having no exhaust!HAHAHA we also all hav big *** trucks to roll in!some good times in school!now the last few weeks we all park next to each other like 8 cars all together its bad *** when they all fire up after shcool its like to hole school wacthes us leave what a feeling that is!! Hav fun kid i know i am u will trust me!
MIKE :twisted:

HawaiiDuster said:
Start asking, thats what everyone is here for.
Ditto! Good to see you guy's (Rabius and Zombie)have made it over with the rest of the A-body crew! :D

i love you guys, so welcoming.
and man, ive got to find some muscle to hang out with at school, nobody really has any muscle cars at my school, its all trucks and new sports cars (and old hoopties...)
i wish i had peoples to hang with like you do Zombie, then i could roll out with the peeps watching. that WOULD be a great feeling.

unless i pull a lone ranger and get the whole school to watch ME roar out :twisted:

-
Back