Todays finds

-

bb66cuda

Reaction score
Went to go pick up a 383HP motor today at a persons house that parted out 120 Imperials and ended up with way more than expected. 3 400 engine/transmissions, 383HP complete engine, 5 sets of 8 3/4 spring plates all for $335! Got them home and started taking the trannys off and found a little rodent of some sort. Not sure exactly what he is, but he was sitting in the transmission that had the starter off of it. Here's some pics...

racing 060.jpg

racing 061.JPG

racing 076.JPG

racing 082.JPG

racing 066.JPG

Haven't figured out what to do with him yet. Just gave him some food and water until it's figured out.

He has about 5 sets of early hemi heads just sitting there that I could get for cheap also. Didn't know if they have any value though.

"Mopar Mouse" is not a mouse at all he's a "Vole"
If I still had "Princess" a 28" Red Snakehead I would have fed it to her. I might turn him loose in the neighbors yard, she calls the cops on us all the time.
Today she was taking pictures of the engines in the driveway. She'll be complaining to the city Monday morning.
A few weeks back we were cutting up a 64 Dart that we had parted out. She called the cops on us for making too much noise(sawsall on sheetmetal) when the cops wouldn't do anything about it she complained about my 66 Valiant and said that it had been parked in the street for 5 weeks and hadn't moved. The cops started checking all the cars on the street to make sure they moved every 3 days. The neighbor that complained got a parking ticket. Can you say karma

haha Looks to me like you have yourself a field mouse ! cracked me up seeing it inside the tub with the little bowl of water. I tried playing with one as a little kid and the darn thing bit me, still didn't keep me away from trying to catch them around the field haha.

Is this guy in Boulder Creek or Fenton? I've heard of some guy with a ton of Imperials or C-bodies. What else does he have? Care to share any contact info?

Is this guy in Boulder Creek or Fenton? I've heard of some guy with a ton of Imperials or C-bodies. What else does he have? Care to share any contact info?
Basically there are the remains of over 100 Imperials there. The man that owned them is too old to do anything with the parts so is having another person sell off all the parts. There are only about 2 or 3 engines left (a late 383 and 440), and just tons of Imperial parts along with his 2 last Imperials that were not parted out. It is really an amazing sight to see. GTXperience: send me a PM if you want his phone number, he is located in Saratoga right on Pierce Road.

In my book your a good guy bb , didnt mean to offend you on your wanted list ,take care

Wow!! what a great day you had!!
give the field mouse some peanut butter and he will do flipes for ya!

Congrads bb66cuda :cheers:

-
Back