Todays forcast

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
113* with the heat index. I'll be leaving work early I think.

AdamR said:
113* with the heat index. I'll be leaving work early I think.

The heat is starting to tick me off! My Dart has been in the garage too long but it's been too hot to take it anywhere (no A/C). :cussing:

95- 100, heat index (Feels like) 110-115

I see you guys in the east are finally getting what we had for the last two weeks in the west. Drink lots of fluids, be patient it will move on.

We had that stuff the past couple days. Up here in northern Wisconsin.
It is alot better here today. Only about 67 degress. We had it, how it's
your turn. Oh, You can keep it. LOL.

Went to Gateway (just outside of St. Louis) for the Bush race,last weekend. It was so hot,we all sat in the motor home,and just had to drink a few beers. Where we were parked,we could see turns 2,3,4,and the back stretch,so we watched practice and qualfying from there. Came a rain in the evening,that delayed the race for 90 minutes,but cooled it off enough,it was well worth it.

here in montreal canada its 95F+ and humiditiy is through the roof,outrageous rain storms,two people dead to lighting strick and tree brakage falling on a passing car,sheet lighting,flooding,and no power.Just another normal day in Montreal,Mrmopartech

Put a temp probe on the asphalt parking lot I was working in today and it was 124..the air temp was 102...and the soffit of the building I was supposed to be working in was 125..

Hey I feel for you guys, we had our stretch of 112-115 for 12 days straight, humidity was only 11 percent so it was`nt bad that way. 97 deaths attributed to the heat, most elderly, watch your folks, plenty of water guys..!

Well its going to cool down today. Only mid 90s with a heat index of 109. Going on my 2nd day with no sleep. Its so dry in my house from the A/C running for so long.

Like the weatherman said: Normal Texas weather has been transplanted on top of the Northeast. Just normal weather for us down here. We were pushing 105-109 without a heat index last week.

:scratch:

-
Back