Todays Project

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
I needed a little more organization in the garage so I picked up some metal shelving and got to work. All the boxes are from parts I buy, then I use the boxes to ship out the parts I sell, what a mess, most of it will eventually be tossed. I got some racking, it is 8 feet high and 30 inches deep. I used plywood for the shelving, then anchored it to the wall so it is tight. Went up pretty quick, sure is nice to have the new space :toothy10: I want to put wood sheets on the sides to enclose it a bit, then paint that to match the walls. Next week I will tackle more shelving in the garage, things are getting too messy, my cars can't breathe! One fix is to sell more parts! My friend wants that bed taking up all the space, told me he will get it asap...it has been more than a month :angry7: Behind that is an overhead door that I can drive thru into the back half of my shop, or the "man cave"

Attachments

• Picture 3020.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Picture 3021.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 139
  • Picture 3025.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Picture 3024.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 137
Much better. I'm guessing by the huggies boxes and changing table you have a little one running around!?

Looks way better Keith! Is that the Mopar care sign you are selling me??:toothy10: I did the same thing last week, but moved my extras to the back shed. I dont have the luxury of the size of garage you all gots!!

Somebody has been to Menards......I outfitted my 36' mobile toolbox with 3 sets a few years ago.......The plywood on the sides will give space for Pin Ups......Always nice to get stuff off the floor.

Very well dun :thumbrig: Yep boxes are a must 8) Treva has three times that many in her lamp shop Creed built for her she ebay's.
Yes it's time to call your friend and have him pick up his bed!! it's that time of year where you need all the room you can get for the winter :clock:

Attachments

• TREVA STORE OUTSIDE 005.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 80
  • TREVA STORE OUTSIDE 001.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 66
AWWWWWWW pretty:toothy10:

I got the same shelves but use them for more counter space.

-
Back