tomato sandwich

-

iggys68dart

Reaction score
how do you guys like yours i just toasted up some bread with mayo and salt and pepper and straight out the garden tomatos its goooood

Man, I grew up on tomato sandwiches. A little salt and pepper, mayo and out of the frig or garden. I could eat one right now. Jerry

cmon by got lots of maters . but im thinking that cheese deal sounds good too yall take care

Got to be "old" cheddar cheeze (not those cheeze slices either) and definetely a couple slices of bacon.:happy2:

Oh yea and real butter not the GD'd margarine.

Thank heavens you said "toasted" that makes it great. Don't omit the "toasted" unless we are in a survival situation or the toaster is broken!

White bread, tomato, mayo, s&p is always good. Fried Bologna ( actually nearly burnt bologna ), even chicken salad on whole wheat is better with a slice of homegrown mater.

Love me a tomato sandwich on toast with miracle whip :thumrigh:
My favorite would have sliced avocado on it :color:
Yummy for sure :toothy3: Having a V8 as I type :toothy3:
now that I have had my coffee this morning :thumrigh:

Toasted (of course). Mayo, pepper, chives, sometimes cheese, and sometimes a sprinkle of basil.. of course, what doesn't taste great with bacon if avail.. ;p

Grant

MMMM yeah... toasted cheese sandwich with good fresh sliced tomatos... perfect.

-RPM

If it's a tomato from the garden I like it on some good white toast with a little sea salt and olive oil.

-
Back