tomato sandwich

-
tomatos are the nastiest thing in the entire world

I thought so too when I was a kid but started to like them when I got older, when I tried a fresh-picked tomato, which has a completely different taste and texture than a store-bought tomato.

Maybe someday you will like them.

I thought so too when I was a kid but started to like them when I got older, when I tried a fresh-picked tomato, which has a completely different taste and texture than a store-bought tomato.

Maybe someday you will like them.

Those store bought ones (except for the hot-house or off the vine style) have the taste of a fine plastic, and the texture of... of... I don't really know.

With 20 plants in this summer, hoping to feast and feast :)

Grant

Im very picky when it comes to matters, I like salsa, ketchup, sauce etc, but if the tomato isnt bright red and fresh dont put it on a sandwich.

how do you guys like yours i just toasted up some bread with mayo and salt and pepper and straight out the garden tomatos its goooood
yup...................................funny thing is I HATE tomatoes, so a tomato sandwich to me sounds discussing, it just tastes good!

but even better is with some salt, black pepper, and home grown cayenne powder. Bread , if used should be home made of home ground whole wheat!

-
Back