Tomorrow... the final day.

-

DemonDiva

Reaction score
Tomorrow I have to leave my home sweet home.
I want to start my education at Coca-Cola in Hamburg. So I have to move to Hamburg. Its 93.21 mph away from daddy, mommy and my friends.
I'm so sad, dont wanna leave.
But I just have an sidejob. Im an waitress in the "oldtimer gas station" its an old gas station in the Port of Hamburg. You can eat and drink there and everyday you will see oldtimer.

You have to wish me to turn out well! :headbang:

Tomorrow I have to leave my home sweet home.
I want to start my education at Coca-Cola in Hamburg. So I have to move to Hamburg. Its 93.21 mph away from daddy, mommy and my friends.
I'm so sad, dont wanna leave.
But I just have an sidejob. Im an waitress in the "oldtimer gas station" its an old gas station in the Port of Hamburg. You can eat and drink there and everyday you will see oldtimer.

You have to wish me to turn out well! :headbang:

you will be fine! Congrats on your big move! :thumblef:
Uli will come and visit!

Good luck Julia and remember, you always have friends here on FABO....just a click away :glasses7:

Best of luck

Reminds me of a funny movie, "One, Two, Three" with James Cagney. He was supposed to be a Coca-Cola exec in Berlin? trying to prevent the boss's daughter from marrying a communist.

I'm arrived well.
Next week I will work the first time at the Oltimer gas station. But this day ists only "ford day":protest:
Bute the next time I want to get some pics for you all!
Hamburg is the most beautifull city, I THINK!
To work at Coca-Cola is the best chance i've ever had. My teammates are so friendly and relaxed, it's fantastic!
On friday I want do drive home to visit mom and dad. AND son saturday is the opening from daddys Oldtimer Park! I'm so in love with this project!

Have a good day! :tongue7:

I'm arrived well.
Next week I will work the first time at the Oltimer gas station. But this day ists only "ford day":protest:
Bute the next time I want to get some pics for you all!
Hamburg is the most beautifull city, I THINK!
To work at Coca-Cola is the best chance i've ever had. My teammates are so friendly and relaxed, it's fantastic!
On friday I want do drive home to visit mom and dad. AND son saturday is the opening from daddys Oldtimer Park! I'm so in love with this project!

Have a good day! :tongue7:

Awesome, glad its going good for you! The gas station job sounds cool, old timers are great and have cool stories :glasses7:

Best of luck to you.Went to Hamburg several times in the late 70s.I'm sure it has changed alot by now.Would like to see some pictures of it now.

Here are some Pics from Hamburg City! And one from the Opening from daddys Oldtimer Park! It was fantastic. We sold Coffee and cakes to spend for a good point! :burnout:

Attachments

• 2013-07-13 15.41.30.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 100
  • 2013-07-13 15.45.52.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 2013-07-13 16.08.44.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC-1675.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 120
-
Back