Tony Fields (Our Great member) is going for two more stent's tomorrow !!

-
Great news!! He made it through the procedure just fine! Everything went well. He's even awake and making jokes I hear tell .......:thumbsup:
Thank you for all of the prayers!!!

Mike, thanks so much for posting. I was just about to post asking if you had an update for us.

Prayers for a speedy recovery Tony. The hard part is over. Thanks for keeping us up to date Mike

yes this is great news, thanks for the update and praying for a speedy recovery. Get well soon Tony

Thanks Mike for posting. I got a call from Thelma late today with the good news too!!!!

Tony is strong like a bull :D

I'm truly hoping the 3 stents will give him some much needed relief.....

Hope all feels well! Awaiting your return!

Hadn't seen this until today, great news and see you in the mix again soon Tony!!!

Looking forward to when you can dictate a little message Tony. Glad to see you're on the mend!!!!!!!!!!!

have been wondering that myself. Hopefully no news is good news. He is still in my prayers, Joe

Tony was released to go home on Thursday. He was still having issues with water retention, so not feeling very good yet.

We need more prayers......Keep 'em coming!!

thanks C for the update. Great news he was able to go home for Thanksgiving. Hopefully he can get rid of the fluid soon. Have a great Thanksgiving!

-
Back