Too many A bodies?

-
I'm off topic here, but I see some people here that may have the answer I'm looking for...

I've got a 65 Barracuda with the stock v8 auto on the floor. It's a project and the engine/tranny are out. Interior all works. Torn seat cover on driver's side. Rear seat is split and each side folds down. All glass good, some rust. Original floor mats in great shape. Original hubcaps and chrome trim, lettering.

Someone stopped by gave me his number and asked what I want for it. His intent is to restore it. It's a project that I don't have time for and I'd like to see the car go to someone that has the time to really bring it back. What do you guys think is a fair price? Thanks in advance

Well, I don't have any pics of it right now but the body is straight but rusty, the interior nice and the windows all work, etc. I'm thinking $1400

I'm basically a block away from alex. I keep most of the cars on the side of the house for the most part though.

That's a bummer I didn't know you when I lived in the area - we had a-bodies in the driveway for most the last 7 years I lived there.

That's a bummer I didn't know you when I lived in the area - we had a-bodies in the driveway for most the last 7 years I lived there.

Yeah, I know of one person on that street that has a 70 Challenger. Just picked up another free 66 Valiant to add to the collection, I need to start getting rid of some of them though.

I'm basically a block away from alex. I keep most of the cars on the side of the house for the most part though.

Small world. You're less than 5 minutes from me. I also have tons of room for cars, but my wife only lets me have 3 and 1 is my daily driver, so I only get 2 toys.

Where I live if a car (even in your driveway) doesn't move for a month and someone complains (they always do), the police show up and give you a warning followed by tickets. BS huh? This is why my Dart is in a storage shed

Small world. You're less than 5 minutes from me. I also have tons of room for cars, but my wife only lets me have 3 and 1 is my daily driver, so I only get 2 toys.

5 minutes huh? We should meet up sometime, everyone I know is into Chevy's so sometimes it annoys me being the only mopar person around.

5 minutes huh? We should meet up sometime, everyone I know is into Chevy's so sometimes it annoys me being the only mopar person around.

I used to see an early Barracuda parked at Nob Hill Foods. Is that yours?

Yeah, I'd like to check your stash of parts to see if you have anything I might want to buy. Once I get my car back together, we should meet somewhere. I hope to have it running in a couple of weeks.

I used to see an early Barracuda parked at Nob Hill Foods. Is that yours?

Yeah, I'd like to check your stash of parts to see if you have anything I might want to buy. Once I get my car back together, we should meet somewhere. I hope to have it running in a couple of weeks.

Yeah, that was mine. '66 black with gold stripes.

As long as his cars weren’t in my way when I tried to back out of my driveway, I wouldn’t care how many cars my neighbor had.

As long as he was a good neighbor they could even be Chevy’s.
At least I would know he had his priorities in order.

Its odd. You have a nice neat house. So what A hole neighbor would get upset about having too many cars?
At least you don’t have the trashed looking house like I do next door.
And they only have one POS Saturn or something.
The only problem I might have with someone possessing this many Mopars is that you are hoarding them. (waaaaaaa)
But better you sitting on them than someone cutting them up for money or letting the junk man get a hold of them.
(STOP THE VIOLENCE)

Best case is you rescued them and maybe they will make there way east.

Anyone interested in a 1966 Valiant Signet with slant 6? Also trying to sell a 65 Valiant 200 4 door... The city decided to come by so a few of them need to go.

Where I live if a car (even in your driveway) doesn't move for a month and someone complains (they always do), the police show up and give you a warning followed by tickets. BS huh? This is why my Dart is in a storage shed
You need to keep calling the cops on your neighbors and occasionally on yourself. Use different phones to do it. How long you think until they stop responding?

Too many A-bodies and you have to sell them? Did your wife log on as you and post this? :laughing:Looks like a nice collection to me, not too big at all :-D

Its a shame you have to relieve your stock. Nice cars!!!!

Cerwin

PDR_0343.jpg

PDR_0343.jpg

PDR_0343.jpg

I'm parting out 2 1966 Valiants if anyone is interested, one is a 2 door signet, the other a 4 door V200.

Here in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada), the bylaw officers have the legal right to trespass on your property and have any vehicles that don't have current license plates towed away at your expense! Even if they're hidden behind your house, under a tarp, they're at risk. How's that for big brother b.s.?

-
Back