Took duster out for a spin Vid inside

-

dustya_383

Reaction score
Quick stroll around the block after work
410 4speed 3:23 SG

[ame]http://youtu.be/j9clWyqX6b8[/ame]

Same here must have pissed him off I dont know sent him somethin a month ago again but no response.
Oh well must not want to sell. Ill keep on the look out for ya tho

Thanks
Yea I don't know either a friend is tryna get a wing too but 1 response then he's a ghost Oh well

very nice....but 4 stop signs you rolled thru...wait thats right...they call them California STOPS...

sounds nice moves out well too....next vid...smokey burn out and then thrash it through the gears for us... :)

very nice....but 4 stop signs you rolled thru...wait thats right...they call them California STOPS...

sounds nice moves out well too....next vid...smokey burn out and then thrash it through the gears for us... :)

I did this same route about three times and camera stopped recording on me . So it finally recorded all the way through I was a bit irritated and in a rush to get home I usually stop completely

And thank you I will try get another person record from out side me of it getting sideways down the block haha

damn i live in cali but i think u only stoped at one sign at 3:49 lol work on that cops bust hard on that here its a easy ticket. kinda joking kinda not lol sounds great i like ur part of cali mine is soooo cold

okay you are all makeing me very depressed it is still snowing here in Michigan!

Thanks or the ride!!

We are going to get another 3"-5" of snow tonight, so I won't be driving my machine for a while. Global warming my ***!

Noth'in better than the sound of a "Hot Run'in Mopar" with a cam.. By the way, I see you have the same "acronyms" painted on the road in California as we do in Ohio.. STOP which actually stands for SPIN TIRES ON PAVEMENT....which you did extremely well by the Ohio standards! Cool Video.. I wish I could get mine out, it's freak'in cold here and we're expected to keep getting cold weather here for the next two weeks.. Makes me really,really, really want to get mine out....

Thanks I feel for you guy with the snow. I can only imagine what if feels like not to go out and cruise when ever you please. Well almost lol it started rainin today so she'll sit for the next 2 days and be back on road when sun comes back out

Thanks for the compliments as well I'm thinking of going with a different muffler the flowmasters sound gets old and has way too much drone guess a little insulation would help too the car has absolutely none haha

More vids to come

Sounds good. I know what you mean about the drone sound getting old. For years all my exhaust systems consisted of 3" pipes dumped right at the axle with two chamber flows. Long 45mph runs got noxious.

It's odd to see my old stomping grounds on vid, haven't seen it in like 3 years.

Sounds good. I know what you mean about the drone sound getting old. For years all my exhaust systems consisted of 3" pipes dumped right at the axle with two chamber flows. Long 45mph runs got noxious.

It's odd to see my old stomping grounds on vid, haven't seen it in like 3 years.

That's right I remember you saying you lived here in this area in another thread suprised I never seen your Cuda I've lived here on EL DORI since 2002 jeez almost 11 years now

-
Back