Took it in the shorts three times in a month?

-
Good deal. Now maybe your soreness back there will go away. lol

That's nice to hear Roy. I'm hoping they were just distracted and didn't get around to it til' now.....:D.

That's nice to hear Roy. I'm hoping they were just distracted and didn't get around to it til' now.....:D.

Yup, probably so, I expect people to get right on things like I do in shipping parts and or sending money. I have to realize that this is my short coming and i shouldn't expect everyone else to be as anal as I am.

You're wrong. It's not a shortcoming, it's a good character trait.

If someone rushes to send me a package, the least I could do is pay for it promptly.

My grandpa had a saying

No tickie no washie.

In other words you pay before services are rendered or goods shipped.

That being said , most of the folks on here are honest, however if i sell parts, or even give something away and only ask for shipping reimbursement, i ask for the money first. Some people will say thats crappy, but I have also had people want parts and i box them up, take the time to get a shipping price , and never see payment. So i take a page from my grandfather no payment , no parts. Simple as that.

Just my .02
Hope this helps you out
Matt

I absolutely refuse to do that anymore...twice, I paid for stuff (once parts, once books) that was not shipped. The second time, the guy put the parts back on CL THE SAME DAMN DAY he got my payment! He even had the gall to put in his (new) ad "available again, last buyer didn't pay".

-
Back