Took the Dart out on a road trip today

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
Since it was such a beautiful day I decided to take a nice drive along the Mekenzie river. What a great drive it was.. drove about 60 miles one way..Stopped in at the Sahallie falls.. There are 2 falls about a mile apart.. The best part is the trail that runs between the 2...If you don't take the time ot wal along it you will miss out on what i think is the best part.. enjoy the pics, but they are nothing as great as seeing it in person

It was a great day, and when I got home I threw a pork chop on the bbq and had a cold one... so how did others spent this great day

Sorry you had to work....yes Oregon has some beautiful country...I like the drive up to Wildcat auto.. That is God's country

Glad to see you had a great day in your dart bud.:cheers:
Wow :tongue9:that is some great country side you have there.
Me:-k Well I stayed around the house and spent some time with my two boys and grand kids. I would have took pictures but I am waiting in a cord to down load pictures to my computer.
I bet it felt good to get out didn't it.:thumbrig::wave:
Thanks for sharing your day :-D

What gas mileage are you getting with that wonderful Dart? I love the 318's! Tom

Yeah Memike It was a great day..Woke up this morning and saw it was another beautiful day i figure it would be a great day to just take a nice drive in the Dart.. glad to hear you got to spend the day with family, sure you had a great time as you always do.. Looking forward to you being able to post more of the great pictures..

TGKELLY2 first let me be the first to welcome you to this great site. As for gas mileage, not really sure, but can say this it loves to suck the fuel from the gas tank run it through the carb and spit it out the exhaust..

Nice pics. dartcuda!Did you change your avatar?I went to a swapmeet Sat. and went racing Sunday,only got 3 runs in.Which kinda sucked,but they were my first runs of the season!

Thanks pettybludart, glad oyu liked them.. and yes I changed my avatar, figured it was time for a change...Glad ot hear you got to make a few passes.. Were they in the 66 Dart? And how did you do?

-
Back