Took the slopar to weigh it

-
That's not too bad, chubby.

EDIT:

I wasn't aware your car was a fat motor. What's in it?

Do you know how to loose 20 lb of ugly fat??

Chop off your head.... LOL!

Good info.

I weighed a 67 fastback Barracuda for a project in college, and it came out to 2940 lbs.

Holy smoke,thats some good progress.Ive been sorta trying to lose weight for several years now.Sometimes I lose a couple, but it usually comes back. Id be very glad to lose 20 lbs. But not willing to part with my head just yet.

I quit diet drinks.I weighed 185 27 years ago when I steeped in to an 18 wheeler.

I quit diet drinks.I weighed 185 27 years ago when I steeped in to an 18 wheeler.

cool car! surprised at how heavy it is. got me worried now! most of the fast chevies are a lot lighter than that around here.---bob

I was a bit bummed when i finally got the toad on the scale i never would of thought the add ons ive done to the car would make such a wieght difference
Im curious to see what the new power plant going to add to the wight of the car.

Op i love your car and the way its setup
Aaron

Weight sounds pretty good. Mine weighed 3090 without the back seat and carpet and it's a SB. All said and done it will probably weight what yours does, and you've got a BB!

Weight sounds pretty good. Mine weighed 3090 without the back seat and carpet and it's a SB. All said and done it will probably weight what yours does, and you've got a BB!

Yeah, amazing that a BB can get that light. Still about 1000 lbs lighter than an E body... :burnout:

-
Back