Top 20 Rarest Muscle Cars

-
I'm not so sure of those numbers either. Some seem a bit off. Also, why isn't the '66 Coronet 4dr hemi car on the list? I saw one of them in the Don Garlits museum and there is supposed to be only one other. Just because it's a 4dr doen't mean it's not a muscle car!

You are correct, there were two of them, and they both were Wichita, Kansas cars. I had seen one of them at one time, and have heard all the stories many times, but darned if I can remember them.

Many will disagree with me on this but thats ok.I consider this a fine Mopar 90s muscle car,1 of 181 total production for 93 and fully documented as 1 of 17 white Iroc R/Ts.The best part is they don't cost what those others cost and is extremly fast and handles and brakes incredible.Oh and by the way I drive it all the time,I don't believe in trailer queens.
I still love my 2 Cuda's also and will say that the sound of a V8 is pure excitement.But when it's 90 degrees out I reach for the Iroc keys,still on the factory ac charge and it will freeze you right out.

Hey Moparclown......nuthin' wrong with that IROC R/T

Here's some speed for you...this pic came from one of the other forums

160Dash_Small_.jpg

Cudamark,
Lynn Furguson ordered it through his local dealer in St. Johns, Michigan and actually picked it up at the plant and drove it 90 miles home.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ts6-qOglPg"]YouTube- 1964 Dodge Super Stock Hemi Hot Laps At Charlotte Speedway[/ame]

Cool list. They should do one with out any convertibles in it.

It it was a non-convertible list, it would not be a rare car list anymore except for the first 3 or 4 slots. Besides that is it a good thing to have your fav car on that list. Would you not want that list to consist of cars you would never want to be seen in. Only 2 people will ever have the chance to drive in a 1967 coronet rt.

I'm not so sure of those numbers either. Some seem a bit off. Also, why isn't the '66 Coronet 4dr hemi car on the list? I saw one of them in the Don Garlits museum and there is supposed to be only one other. Just because it's a 4dr doen't mean it's not a muscle car!

I can relate to that statement.

I just remembered another rare Mopar.....the '72 six pack cars. Only 6 made if I remember right.

-
Back