Top 5 'chick' cars

-
Without looking, I'd say.
Mazda Miata,
Toyota Corolla, Camry.
Mitsubishi Eclipse.
BMW 3 series.
Oldsmobile Alero.
And for giggles, Hyundai Accent, what non gay guy would drive a car named Accent?
And who could forget VW beetle.

I think they must mean the cars chick's want to drive. My personel experence is that the chicks love the guy's to be driving viper's,vette's and such. Test the theory yourself. Go park your A-body next to one of those so-called top 5's and see which car gets the attention from the girl's.

Jack

Of course, your are exactly correct in your first point.
But I think even among “chicks” you will find SOME that want to drive a cutesy car and some that would want to act like they are bad asses in a Vette.
And it goes right on down the line to soccer moms in vans.
So I’m supposed to park my Valiant next to a Viper and see which one the chicks goes for?
But you never know.

I was off work, finished my 45-minute commute, tired and had stopped for gas before getting to my house.
She bounced up to me at the pump and said “Hey mister, is this a Charger”.
I look up to see sneakers, tight jeans and some very nice headlights right in my ugly old face.
She had the face of the girl next door.
Now I’m tired AND distracted.
I manage to get out a coherent thought: “No, it’s the Dodge equivalent of a Duster”.
(My standard answer to the uneducated)
I’m just trying to concentrate on getting the fuel nozzle in tank's hole. ;)
She is talking about how much she likes the car.
The last thing I saw was her giving me thumbs up as she got in her “boyfriend’s” car.
Ahh to be 21 and single again.
NOT.

Perhaps many confuse liking the car with liking the person.
I could have a mid-life Chrysler and buy that over priced Hemi-Cuda.
I could do it. It’s only money. It’s a good investment, right?:roll:
Then I would be really hot stuff.

Of course, your are exactly correct in your first point.
But I think even among “chicks” you will find SOME that want to drive a cutesy car and some that would want to act like they are bad asses in a Vette.
And it goes right on down the line to soccer moms in vans.
So I’m supposed to park my Valiant next to a Viper and see which one the chicks goes for?
But you never know.

I was off work, finished my 45-minute commute, tired and had stopped for gas before getting to my house.
She bounced up to me at the pump and said “Hey mister, is this a Charger”.
I look up to see sneakers, tight jeans and some very nice headlights right in my ugly old face.
She had the face of the girl next door.
Now I’m tired AND distracted.
I manage to get out a coherent thought: “No, it’s the Dodge equivalent of a Duster”.
(My standard answer to the uneducated)
I’m just trying to concentrate on getting the fuel nozzle in tank's hole. ;)
She is talking about how much she likes the car.
The last thing I saw was her giving me thumbs up as she got in her “boyfriend’s” car.
Ahh to be 21 and single again.
NOT.

Perhaps many confuse liking the car with liking the person.
I could have a mid-life Chrysler and buy that over priced Hemi-Cuda.
I could do it. It’s only money. It’s a good investment, right?:roll:
Then I would be really hot stuff.

Midlife chrysler!!!
That's original, I like that.

You know, I have been pleasantly suprised as to the amount of attention my very rough 74 Dodge Dart gets from the young girls. Mind you I'm no fossil at 33, but you know guys, to a teen 33 is old. One time I was filling up and some girl around 18/19 strolls by, huge rack, tight levi's and comments on how cool my car is. Well being an old man and engaged I really had to keep the eyes from glaring too much at the halogens and merely said, thank you, and smiled.

You know, I have been pleasantly suprised as to the amount of attention my very rough 74 Dodge Dart gets from the young girls. Mind you I'm no fossil at 33, but you know guys, to a teen 33 is old. One time I was filling up and some girl around 18/19 strolls by, huge rack, tight levi's and comments on how cool my car is. Well being an old man and engaged I really had to keep the eyes from glaring too much at the halogens and merely said, thank you, and smiled.

HECK LOOKIN' ANT' TOUCHIN' lol just kidding I know what you mean, oddly enough my old eagle sx/4 got me the most attention out of the young girls. Out of all the cars iv had recently.

HECK LOOKIN' ANT' TOUCHIN' lol just kidding I know what you mean, oddly enough my old eagle sx/4 got me the most attention out of the young girls. Out of all the cars iv had recently.

I know what you mean man. I think many women fail to understand that as men, we naturally look at breasts, butts, legs, etc..... of other women. It's just how we are wired. Doesn't mean will will touch that's for sure. And shoot, the day I stop admiring beauty is the day I'm in the grave. :) :toothy7:

I think many women fail to understand that as men, we naturally look at breasts, butts, legs, etc..... of other women. It's just how we are wired.

Ohhhhhhh, we understand, believe me.

In fact, some of us count on it. :hippy2:

Where I live, the top 5 "chick" cars are SUV's, with the 4Runner at the top of the list. I also see a lot of Hemi Ram driving chicks around here, all this is probobly due to our severe winter weather. Somebody has to get to work when it snows!

My wife thinks that top five cars are Duster with the big block, Valiant with the big block, '78 Ramcharger 4-wheeler, Duster, and Valiant.
Her sister got a '69 Charger which is her's top 5 car, placed 1 to 5.

I think that my top five chick cars are the same which my wife has chosen... :toothy7:

My daughter dig`s her old man`s Dart ....atleast when it`s not running !!!
Chryco557:thumrigh:

IMG_2502.jpg

Without looking, I'd say.
Mazda Miata,
Toyota Corolla, Camry.
Mitsubishi Eclipse.
BMW 3 series.
Oldsmobile Alero.
And for giggles, Hyundai Accent, what non gay guy would drive a car named Accent?
And who could forget VW beetle.

I own an Accent. I paid 11,000 for it brand new, it gets 36 miles to the gallon, it has a 100,00 mile warranty, and it has low insurance rates. Keep on being a "MAN" while I save money to restore older cars.

I own an Accent. I paid 11,000 for it brand new, it gets 36 miles to the gallon, it has a 100,00 mile warranty, and it has low insurance rates. Keep on being a "MAN" while I save money to restore older cars.

I wouldn't say gay guys drive Accents. However, I must tell you that my buddy drove an Accent and he knows absolutely nothing about cars. It was a real piece of crap too.

I wouldn't say gay guys drive Accents. However, I must tell you that my buddy drove an Accent and he knows absolutely nothing about cars. It was a real piece of crap too.

Mine is a bigger piece of crap. But it gets me where I need to go as fast as I need to get there on a daily work related basis. :)) I use my Duster And Polara for the real driving. :grin:

Chick car's "as you put it" Mine would be driving a dodge truck
or if I am lucky a ramcharger
with cloves on and no make up.
or an old beater mopar and a smile and a wave for me!!
That would be my high point in my day.:bom:

Now !!! A young lady's car is what she feel's good in, and if she don't
You can tell from the unhappy smirk on her face!!
if she is not hiding it.:toothy7:

My wife hated driving a 72 fury 3 I had.
She was a chic too. at one time:eek:

As for chick cars, my fiance used to drive a Hyundai Eclipse which she would race. I guess she had headers installed with some kind of import exhaust system. She had some head work done, along with some other engine work. According to her she would stroll up in heals and a skirt, get some guy to think she was a race bunny, then she would put on pants and some good shoes and race. Once I finish really getting my 74 Dart up to specs, she wants to take it to the local track and race it down the quarter. I can't wait to see if she has what it takes to beat some guys.

Be careful!!:bom:
They can make some fast moves!
And already know you can be beet!!:evil3:

Positive addicted attitude. I love it.:iconbigg:

-
Back