Top 5 'chick' cars

-
Im not trying to be funny, but what is an accent?

Well not to insult anyone, but in my opinion a real piece of crap made my Hyundai. I remember when we drove in my friends Hyundai it would start shaking at 70MPH like it was going to fall apart.

Before I pull up the link, I'll guess:

Hummer (big girly car where I live)
Camry
Honda CRX
Scion
Miata

This would be a chick car, I drove for a year and sold it.
A lot of fun to drive.

LIFE 063.jpg

Without looking I'd say mazda miata, BMW 3 series, VW beetle,Toyota camry, and Mistu Eclipse.

Sadly though as much as I think Miata's should be chick cars, I see more guys driving them than anyone else, although every time I see one next to me with the windows rolled down, I have to cough and say "chick car" under my breath so they can hear....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say the number one chick car around me is the Mazda 3....every young girl has one in either white or black with some stupid pink hawaiin lay hanging from the rearview...heck my girlfriend even has one (minus the lay)....after that i would say the new civic, miata's and bimmers as well as vw's of any kind too...Even though my girlfriend drives some chicy mazda, she knows that american muscle is the coolest...i always tease her that we should upgrade her cars exhaust and stuff and she says no because its not american muscle....where im from, girls all flock to losers who think they are in fast and the furious....can't wait to rumble by in my scamp with my girlfriend in the passenger seat and watch them stare at real power that they will never experience in their shitty rice buckets

Ohhhhhhh, we understand, believe me.

In fact, some of us count on it. :hippy2:

CudaChick, that is what my wfe says too!
I for one am very glad when a lady knows how guys are wired and is good with it. It makes friendships so very enjoyable.

My wife laughs at me when I tell her it is like test driving a car. I am not going to ruin the realtionship by doing something stupid, I'll just give her a once over look, then a hug. I know where my heart lies. :wink:

Without looking I'd say mazda miata, BMW 3 series, VW beetle,Toyota camry, and Mistu Eclipse.

Sadly though as much as I think Miata's should be chick cars, I see more guys driving them than anyone else, although every time I see one next to me with the windows rolled down, I have to cough and say "chick car" under my breath so they can hear....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen up, pal. I have a 73 Duster with a 408 stroker, and a Miata that I SCCA race occasionally. My brother calls it a chick car too, but it's prety cool to handily whoop up on some vettes, porsches and cobras in my "Chick Car"! Hah!

Set24_01.jpg

Set25_01.jpg

My guess,

Newer cars
1.) VW Jetta
2.) Honda Civic
3.) Toyota Celica
4.) Mitaubishi Eclipse
5.) Jeep Wrangler

classics
65-66 Mustangs

Listen up, pal. I have a 73 Duster with a 408 stroker, and a Miata that I SCCA race occasionally. My brother calls it a chick car too, but it's prety cool to handily whoop up on some vettes, porsches and cobras in my "Chick Car"! Hah!

I totaled a Miata once with my Jeep, poor car!:-D

I totaled a Miata once with my Jeep, poor car!:-D

They are tiny, I'll admit. Met a raised truck with BIG mudders the other day in oncoming traffic, and realized he could drive over my car with thos giant tires and probably not damage his truck! Scary!

They are tiny, I'll admit. Met a raised truck with BIG mudders the other day in oncoming traffic, and realized he could drive over my car with thos giant tires and probably not damage his truck! Scary!

No kiddin, The Miata I "took out" was a Special Edition and in very nice shape. The Convertable top was baggy after I pushed the front end back about a foot. The amazing thing is nobody got hurt(thank god). I drove my Jeep away but the suspension was a little F'd up and the hood and drivers fender were wasted.

-
Back