Top 50 award and FIRST Pin Up Contest entry

-

flynlady

Reaction score
Local show to benefit the SPCA ... Rock-n-Roll Rescue ... Had fun entering my first Pin Up Contest with our dog, Shi

Attachments

• image-3223194268.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 238
  • image-3274063073.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 234
  • image-1309175221.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 236
  • image-2079530092.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 221
Congratulations flynlady :happy2: That is a great idea to have a car show to help SPCA ( I asume to help find homes for our four legged friends):cheers:
You sure hit the look :thumblef: Beautifull :cheers:
On behalf of all of the four legged friends let me thank you and to everyone that jumped in :hello2:

I will bring this idea to our shelter here in town :thumblef: Shi looks like a pure breed but not sure what kind, chow maybe ?

I can see why, with that smile:thumblef:
C

Congratulations flynlady :happy2: That is a great idea to have a car show to help SPCA ( I asume to help find homes for our four legged friends):cheers:
You sure hit the look :thumblef: Beautifull :cheers:
On behalf of all of the four legged friends let me thank you and to everyone that jumped in :hello2:

I will bring this idea to our shelter here in town :thumblef: Shi looks like a pure breed but not sure what kind, chow maybe ?

Thanks! Definitely a great fundraiser for the 4-legged friends

You're correct, Shi is a Chow, Chow ... She's 15 and we keep her groomed with short hair, lion cut ... So hot in south Louisiana for all those layers of fur. I was a little worried about how she would do with so many people but she did GREAT!

Beautiful! The dog and car ain't so bad either.

-
Back