Top dollar paid

-
Damn for that kind of money i'd expect a stainless or aluminized exhaust system that thing is all rusty...

I like the car but to me that is way too much money.I know you couldn't build it for that but for that money I would expect more.

Chrome shines. Stainless varies. Just sayin'

Can someone spot me forty grand? Don't worry about the $250.00, I can cover that because tomorrow's payday.

Must be using cheap stainless my stainless mufflers shine as bright as the day were put on 6 years ago...

Must be using cheap stainless my stainless mufflers shine as bright as the day were put on 6 years ago...

That's because they are polished stainless. Not all stainless is polished. It comes in several finishes, but, as usual, you once again show your complete lack of experience. Keep it up. Everybody on here already knows you're a poser.

That's because they are polished stainless. Not all stainless is polished. It comes in several finishes, but, as usual, you once again show your complete lack of experience. Keep it up. Everybody on here already knows you're a poser.

Right i forgot you "know it all"..correction THINK you know it all:finga::finga:

By the way cheap is cheap from some of your statements in other threads your as cheap as they come..and some of us only use/buy quality stuff..leaves you out:finga::finga:

LOL, the thread is about the car, what I am saying is that i'ts good for the ABody community that this car did well.
Checked the price of 911s compared to 5 years ago....crazy.

High Bid: $40,250 (Reserve Not Met)

for 40k i'd want something nicer then that.

sure isn't a smooth black finish.

17211856722_df2d77ae1e_b.jpg

wheres the seat emblems?

17025773678_c0e8c1db31_b.jpg

sway bar doesn't seem to fit right.

17006105457_fbb6847044_b.jpg

Your right Joe..looks like it was cheaply put together aka "mickey mouse"..

Reserve not met. IMO for a pretty low powered 360 that was some pretty good moolah they passed by. Might have been a scam with the owner bidding up the price to see if somebody REALLY wanted the car.

Read the thread over there, the builder is acting kinda cocky. I think its funny cause we got guys here who build better cars cheaper than he does. It is nice that the A-Bodies are getting more attention though.

Reserve not met. IMO for a pretty low powered 360 that was some pretty good moolah they passed by. Might have been a scam with the owner bidding up the price to see if somebody REALLY wanted the car.

That's likely the case. He's also banking on the car's "internet fame" to add value to the car.

Hmmmm....makes me wonder what my real GT car that's seemingly as nice or nicer ....IMHO........lol....could possibly be worth......nah

40k? You could build 2 of them. And to think I couldn't get close to 30k for my Duster. Maybe I should put it on that site.

That's absurd money for that car. As a shop owner, he wants to make a good profit, I get it. It's just annoying to see people think something is worth way more than it is. I agree he thinks the internet fame will help with the price. I like the car, but when I saw a video posted previously, I wondered why such a relatively low power engine for a car that trying to be bad ***. It ain't worth what he's asking. Makes me feel better if I ever get to 50k invested into my Dart.

"Full Restoration"??? Here we go again!! Exactly what part of that car is fully restored??? Not an inch of it IMO!! Just another BS TV hype car way overpriced and underdone!! To each his own, but that car is NOT worth $20k, let alone the stupid money he thinks it is!!

-
Back