Top Fuel Engines & Blueprinting Co.

-

SB69GTS

Reaction score
Has any winnipeg member have any engine work done here. Have not heard of this company in winnipeg before and was wondering if they are new or have been around for awhile. Thanks

I had my 440 engine built there, its a father and son business that do this through a big shop at home about a 40x40 at the back of thier house. They each have there own race car and the son has two more muscle cars. They do the boring and honing and all the cylinder head work along with sonic testing and magnafluxing there, very little work needs to get sent out by them like decking or plaining a head which they will arange and add to the cost. Seem to be honest. The son is the machinist and he is great at his work, you want perfection they do it, man they do nice port and polishing its almost like mirrors, I seen a set in ther shop for another customer, don't know how much it will cos to do that much perfection if you want just a standard job they do that too. Heck you even get a spec sheet of what the motor was before and after. There pricing is very good not cheap and not expensive, probable because they do everthing in a shop in the back and no lease to pay on a building and other employees. I know they were around last year some time, its when they did mine. Easy going people. I honestly think when these guys get going, there going to be around a very long time!

These guys sound a lot like Darkhorse Racing in Calgary, Alberta.
Good guys to deal with, friendly, and know their stuff.

-
Back