Top Gear Viper -vs - Cobra

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Anyone else watch this ?
I was laughing the whole time. That guy can DRIVE !!!
I have driven a Viper pretty hard.. but not that hard... looks like a blast. It was a Viper -vs- Cobra attack helicopter..... it was awesome....

-RPM

All show.... a Cobra just has to stand back about 500 yards and squezze the trigger.

The new Top Gear sucks compared to the BBC version.

I enjoyed it- a little corny with the helicopter but what the hell. I especially liked that the Viper had better lap times than all 3 Lambos!

All show.... a Cobra just has to stand back about 500 yards and squezze the trigger.

The new Top Gear sucks compared to the BBC version.
Oh heck yes. I can not believe that the History Channel (what does this show have to do with history other than that is what it should be) thought they could re-create the best show on TV. The BBC show is great because of the hosts. Jeremy, Richard, and James are hilarious.

They didn't recreate anything. It's a spin-off of the original by them. The early years of Top Gear were not great either.

I am trying to keep an open mind and try to like the USA version. But the BBC one is much better. Not comparing though, it is an alright show.

I have watched both the BBC and Discovery versions and they each have thier pro's and con's.

The US spinnoff will get better as it goes... But hey, I am just happy as hell that there is a cool show about cars on the tube... I mean, where else are you gonna see a Lambo doing donuts in a bull fighting ring, on dirt? Or a 'Last of the breed' Viper in a moch battle with a Cobra attack copter?

I say be thankful that there is a show in the US of A where flogging quarter million dollar gas guzzlers that most of us will never get the chance to own is the standard. I like it.

I saw an English version of Top Gear this past week where they unveiled "The Stig". it was Michael Shumacher.

All I want to know is how do I get on the show and drive some of those cars! They should get a nice old hemi dart or cuda on there sometime too :D

I didn't like the first episode, but the second was MUCH better, especially the way they made fun of the Aston. Payback's a *****!

Ya but the dodge was being driven by an idiot (Ruttledge,sic ) and the chevy by the poser Tanner. That Dodge was perfect for the challenge but they love GM on the show.

-
Back