"Tor-Red A-2205, E-2205" Pictures please !!

-

Sport 360

MOPAR Lover
Reaction score
I think I'm going with the "Tor-Red Irid" paint for my Dart. Its from a 1970 paint chip card but hard to picture it on a complete car.
Does anyone have any pictures of their cars in this color they can post ??
(It was called "Hemi Orange Irid" in 1969)
Your help is appreciated, you know how hard it is to pick paint !!
:dontknow:

Tor-red is EV2 or V2 or Hemi Orange indeed....beautiful in the sun...has a small particle metallic...gold in the paint that makes it pop.

Here is an example on my 70 Super Bee...

Enjoy

Mop

Attachments

• DSC04219.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 602
In my sig.

Also a close up pic of the flake momoparman describes:

Attachments

• CU Painted bracket.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 556
Damn....that close up looks thick and tasty.

Like a big ol KC strip steak.....or a candied apple.

Mop

Another pic for you....

72_Dodge_Demon_DV-06-BC_011.jpg

I love those Demon Stripes, I'm thinking I should stick with the Sport 360 over the roof stripes though. The car is a numbers matching all original and it might take away from it if I use the wrong stripes.
What does everyone think ???

Original or Demon

Here is the car so far, soon to be Tor Red.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLzm-LrEbwA"]YouTube - 75 Dodge Dart Sport 360 Project[/ame]

Lets see, you're not doing a restoration and have non stock parts on it, the motor and engine box have been painted in non original to your car colour(s), you're planning on going with a different exterior colour than mother Mopar built it with, and now you're about worried using stripes not available on your car the year it was built?

You may be choosing an original Mopar colour, but going to a non numbers matching colour yours wasn't built with, and not even available the year yours was built, means it might as well be a candy tangerine metalflake.

I too like the high impact early 70s colours to the point I'm going to retro my '76 to Curious Yellow with gloss black stripes from the Y-5 the factory painted it in. No one else is going to give a rat if the stripe pattern is original to the car or not at this point, so you might as well put the car together to please yourself and enjoy it.

-
Back