Tories win Alberta ?

-

cannucky

The Guy With No Birthday
Reaction score
How can this be possible without some pretty severe ballot tampering ? Suddenly out of nowhere they pull a majority from a rout ? Me thinks it's time we go back to hand counting paper ballots cause this can't be real .

Chris...I think the pre-election pollsters were out to lunch on their predictions, not to mention that some of the Wildrose candidates were "loose cannons" near the end of the campaign.

Last weekend, Edmonton Wildrose candidate Allan Hunsperger made headlines when a blog he wrote warned homosexuals they will suffer for eternity in a “lake of fire.”

Two days later, Calgary Wildrose candidate Ron Leech was in the spotlight after he said during a radio interview that he thinks he has an electoral advantage because he is white.

Good luck getting elected with those comments in this day and age.

isn't it something in the order of 42 years running now? that's pretty much a dictatorship :shock:

I don't know, the years I spent in Calgary in the eighties those comments would have helped a candidate not hurt him , guess things have really changed in Cowtown not to mention the rural burbs . Hard to believe 2 guys could really poison the whole province against the party .I`m not saying I agree with what those 2 said but the plans the leader had were pretty good for all Canadians ,especially the plan to build a pipeline east to the refineries on the east coast instead of west to a tanker terminal , giving end user products to Canadians and selling the surplus means fair prices for Canadians instead of shipping crude at a discount and buying back petroleum products at a premium the way we do now .

-
Back