-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We are safe at this time :happy10:
Thank you 66aCuda for the phone call. Creed called me just before you did
Look at our radar in Joneboro Arkansas , I will keep everyone updared :happy10: My phone and med's are in my pocket :happy10:
A tornado on theground in Cash just west of my county Craighead Co. 10 miles away
It looks like it will go north of us, But who knows :read2:

Moving 50 mph so it won't last !!

Mike, we've had hail, sleet, snow, driving rain and gusty winds today. I too went out and spread fertilizer. :)

Be careful!

Just an update

Nella Friends FABO 050.jpg

Mike, we've had hail, sleet, snow, driving rain and gusty winds today. I too went out and spread fertilizer. :)

Be careful!
Life sure is funny ain't it, We did the same thing today.
While you are here Buddy is enjoying his place on the hill

Nella Friends FABO 038.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 046.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 035.jpg

Good thing you did not name your pet toto.Me i am waiting for storms like that.Be safe Memike

Good thing you did not name your pet toto.Me i am waiting for storms like that.Be safe Memike
I hear that Snake :toothy10: I was waiting on this storm this morning and spread granules and mowed 8) Wait :stop: I mowed first :happy10::toothy10:
You be safe to Snake, You do know that mother nature is upset 8)

You'd better have yer' dog there start diggin' a root cellar.........
I got in line for a shelter/Safe house last year so I will get some help putting a storm shelter in. If I was to let him dig he sure could help :toothy10:
We will be up till 3 am so let's have a cold one :thumleft:

Keep ypourself safe boys! I noticed that crazy weather circling on the Weather Network Radar last night and wondered if you guys in the South were going to get some nasty weather...looks like it happened. Best of luck to you all!

Playing pool with the wife and feel safe

Keep ypourself safe boys! I noticed that crazy weather circling on the Weather Network Radar last night and wondered if you guys in the South were going to get some nasty weather...looks like it happened. Best of luck to you all!
Thank you :happy10: Yall Canadians are some dandy folks 8)
Have a cold one with me eh! :drinkers: Thank you 67DartGT340 :happy10:

I'll have an R&C for you and Buddy. :) Damn, he's getting big!
Thank you Joe Treva is having a samich and I have a cold BL in hand waiting on her 8)
Good to have ya here with us, Buddy is doing very good and loves us so much :happy10:, I have him in our safe area and I am going for a shot class =P~=P~=P~=P~=P~

Nella Friends FABO 051.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 052.jpg

Nothing better than a shot and beer! It's a working man's way of sluffing off the BS of the day...

Speaking which, I should get to work. :)

I'll log back in once in the garage.

I have a feeling it might get rocking and rolling here tonight too, at least they say so. I hope nothing bad comes your way..we had a tornado roll through my neighborhhod a few years ago, it went down the other side of our street...talk about a close call!
Alan

Trosley02.jpg

tornado_warning.jpg

tornado.jpg

homer_tornado.jpg

thunderboltfedsigadmay1976.jpg

tboltad1974.jpg

If it gets bad you guys can hide "under" the pool table,lol.:toothy10: I'm just pouring a drink Mike,here's the the "hill" people,and stay safe.:drinkers:

Short trip to the shop there brother :toothy10: Treva just got a peanut Butter pie out and cut her a slice :angry7: I will have another BL and wait just a little then I am braking them up.
They said we are in a Tornado watch till Saturday morning 4 am.
This system hit at the high temperature of the day.

It will split and fallow the Black River just north of me and south about 15 miles south of us closer to the Saint Frances river 8)

I have been here 34 years and have yet to see a Tornado in person :happy10:

I have a feeling it might get rocking and rolling here tonight too, at least they say so. I hope nothing bad comes your way..we had a tornado roll through my neighborhhod a few years ago, it went down the other side of our street...talk about a close call!
Alan
Thank you on the funny post , Treva even walk away from her pie to read it :toothy10:

If it gets bad you guys can hide "under" the pool table,lol.:toothy10: I'm just pouring a drink Mike,here's the the "hill" people,and stay safe.:drinkers:
That is good advice DRENO :happy10: It will hold a load if the roof feel in :happy10:
But when I drew up the drawings on this one of a kind small home I have no glass for two walls in the middle of the house where the mid beam starts moving away from the vaulted living area where all the widows and doors are
I use it as a closet and strong room, and I do not liv on a flat land, They tend to jump over me here on the hill

Hey memike, When I saw the tornado on channel 11 radar screen, a prayer went out for you`ll; because I knew it had to be close. Glad everything is ok! It is to be over by noon tomorrow. Wayne

-
Back