-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69beeguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a '75 Duster that i am setting up for racing. when i got it the only thing holding it together was the rust so i didnt feel bad about cutting it up. the drivers side torsion bar anchor is all rusted out. i am looking for at least the drivers side (if not both). they dont have to be perfect. just enough to weld with.

thanks
jim

I have a '75 Duster parts car. The crossmember should be ok. I can take a pic of it tomorrow.
PM me if you are interested. Not sure what it would be worth, make me an offer.
C

i have a '75 Duster that i am setting up for racing. when i got it the only thing holding it together was the rust so i didnt feel bad about cutting it up. the drivers side torsion bar anchor is all rusted out. i am looking for at least the drivers side (if not both). they dont have to be perfect. just enough to weld with.

thanks
jim
........................................................................................................
I finally got this thing out! I wanted to save the floor also so there were what seemed like 1000 spot welds. Here's a photo of the one I have. Nice piece.
Thanks, Mark

Attachments

• 100_0696.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back