-
Status
Not open for further replies.

newguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to improve the worn out ones currently on the car. Looking for something that would not be too much for a slant 6 with a/c. Prefer aftermarket that someone changed there mind on. This is for a 74 swinger

I have a brand new 7/8" rear sway bar for sale. still in box and never used. have all the hardware. I want $85 plus shipping for it. PM me if interested

my 67 barracuda had 6 cyl springs and torsion bars I just installed almost new 340 stuff and cant believe the improvement.

my 67 barracuda had 6 cyl springs and torsion bars I just installed almost new 340 stuff and cant believe the improvement.

Have a guy local with 340 torsion springs for $50, but had thought about going with something not 40+ years old, but at that price, hmmmm......

Have a guy local with 340 torsion springs for $50, but had thought about going with something not 40+ years old, but at that price, hmmmm......

I'd still be inclined to get a set of 1" torsion bars. I have them in my Duster, they're awesome. And I'm still considering going larger, say 1.03 or 1.06.

But, if you want, I have a set of V8 bars. They're the 892/893 bars, so .87" diameter. Shipping from Ca would probably kill it though.

I'd still be inclined to get a set of 1" torsion bars. I have them in my Duster, they're awesome. And I'm still considering going larger, say 1.03 or 1.06.

But, if you want, I have a set of V8 bars. They're the 892/893 bars, so .87" diameter. Shipping from Ca would probably kill it though.

You thinking about pulling out the 1" bars? ;)

Yeah, but I have two other A-bodies they might end up in. :D They can't all be autocross cars.

fine, be that way :p I thought that would be the answer after seeing your signature....

still shopping around, will not buy new until next spring (planned date of suspension upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back