Tot-sized helper...who has one?

-
your a lucky man! I have 5 girls and none are into my hobby. I guess it would be my fault. A nice picture, hopefully more to come. thanks for sharing.

Holy crap, are you serious?
Me too, five girls but two like cars, and I taught the oldest how to weld and do most mechanical stuff.
She changes brakes and tunes up her own vehicles.....makes the guys weak in the knees.

I do have a Grandson that will be helping shortly.

I got 2 of em. 11 y/o twin daughters that aren't afraid to dive into our project. Can't beat spinning wrenches with the young ones man. :cheers:

Here's my helpers....at 11 years they're not really "tots" any more, but will always be my baby girls. Currently they're learning the joys of steering linkage and wiring lol!

Pat

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

As soon as I get home I will get some pics of my little one. She loves being outside and "helping" on daddy's truck.

Seriously - I may have started this thread, but everyone has made it a great one! Great pics of our "helpers" in action!!!!! Keep 'em comin!

I showed this thread to the wife the other day. She said Jake has his 'cuda, Josh (4) already wants an orange truck with white stripes, but we'll just go buy a car for Jessica (1-1/2)..... I said ok and asked her if we'll be looking for a 15 year old Challenger RT, or one with just a v-6 in it........ the look was priceless.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

-
Back