Total Restoration Needed

-

dillon14

Reaction score
I am at the beginning stages of breathing new life into a 1968 Dodge Dart GTS with the 383 and a 4-Speed. Will probably never recover my costs but I don't want to see the car parted out. It has its all original drivetrain. However, the car needs about everything. Where is the best place to buy parts? Also, is there a place out there where you can buy packages? For example the entire interior package. Or all glass packages?
Thanks,
Al in Maine

I am at the beginning stages of breathing new life into a 1968 Dodge Dart GTS with the 383 and a 4-Speed. Will probably never recover my costs but I don't want to see the car parted out. It has its all original drivetrain. However, the car needs about everything. Where is the best place to buy parts? Also, is there a place out there where you can buy packages? For example the entire interior package. Or all glass packages?
Thanks,
Al in Maine

You can buy seat upholestry and maybe door ranels from Legendary. Great quality and match when I bought the interior for my car. They also have other items for interior. Cheap they are not but you do get what you pay for. You can buy rebuild packages for the front end and engine but I never heard of a glass package.

Visit the other topics for any help you need on mechanical, body, electrical, engine, etc.

Got my glass from http://psautoglass.com/ call them for what you need, only thing I did not get from them was the windshield which came from a local Safelite dealer....

-
Back