Totaled Kitty's Car Tonight

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hit a deer on the way to date night tonight and totaled Kitty's Escape. What a bad thing. We're both fine, but man that was a good car. Down to one vehicle. I sure am glad we have Gladys.

Missed a deer by only 5ft on my way to work this am....only a half mile from home.

Glad you and Kitty are ok, Rob.

Man, thats not good. Glad you werent hurt. Kinda ruined date night though...

Man, thats not good. Glad you werent hurt. Kinda ruined date night though...

Naw, We were lucky there. Matt was right down the road and came and got us and took us home. We took Gladys into town and had date night anyway. lol

Buddy was hauling a trailer with his new-ish f150 and they hit a big buck. Didnt even see it. Air bags deployed and he did his best to bring it to a stop. Punched in the face with a powdered nylon bag. Stunned and trying to keep it on the road.
As i said, glad you are ok.

Must be a strange moon. I had to do a full on hard stop for one this afternoon, would have nailed it if I hadn't seen it a few seconds in advance.
Before that, today a young one was in our yard sniffing our hands hoping for food. First time for that.
Glad you're OK.

Last edited:
Was at my buddy's shop yesterday. Had a lady's Equinox in there with 7,000 miles on it. He said it was the third time he fixed it for her. All from deer. Glad you and your bride are ok. Lot's of Escape's out there, but we only have one triple R!

Hit a deer on the way to date night tonight and totaled Kitty's Escape. What a bad thing. We're both fine, but man that was a good car. Down to one vehicle. I sure am glad we have Gladys.

Glad you two are ok...

Did you get to keep the deer for venison???

Oh, MAN!!! Don't you ever have any good luck!! Sorry to hear that. I have been lucky enough to avoid deer and other animals, all these years.

It was a HARD hit. Would have been busted up and not any good.

Glad u 2 r ok .
A buddy of mine from church bought his wife a new toyota suv , they hit a deer the next morning , just going for a drive. Did over $7000 worth of damage, the model was so new they haven`t got parts for it yet . Been over a month or more--------less than 100 miles on it.

-
Back