Toutle, WA Racing Schedule

-

19DUSTER73

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here's the schedule for our little outlaw 1/8 mile. Toutle Motorsports Park formerly known as Riverdale Raceway. Hope to see a few members there. Feel free to share. We need all the exposure we can get!

Last edited:
Time only also on most days!

Screenshot_20240220-183257~2.png

Last edited:
I'll have to see how road worthy my trailer is and hopefully be done with my car, that sounds like a cool place to be in the summer

That looks like fun, I may be able to get up there just for S&G's and to watch.

I'll have to see how road worthy my trailer is and hopefully be done with my car, that sounds like a cool place to be in the summer
My calendar is pretty full for the year but if you pick an open weekend that they are racing and you want to go, let me know.
IMG_2460.jpeg

That's called maximizing your racing season.
Nice. Put some studded tires on and we can race around my house in December lol
I might be over budget this season. Oh well, I’ll just sell off a couple of the neighbors kids lol.

Hahaha. Once you get a project like Fred done, it’s hard to not stop spending money on stuff lol.
I'll never add up what I got in Fred. :rolleyes:

I do however like to keep track of what my racing for the year will cost and I have yet to figure out what it will be. There are 36 actual days of racing scheduled for me so far this year. I run multiple classes at a lot of the events so figure about 50-60 entry fees. 5 of the events are out of town with 1 out of state (Vegas) of which I have already gone so at least 4 more roadtrips. If that's not enough, the local races for me are at 2 tracks with 1 (Pacific Raceways) is 2hrs away and the other (Bremerton) is 2.5hrs. I'm afraid to know what this season will cost with what I have scheduled so far but I will try to add 1 or 2 more to it..... lol

I do however like to keep track of what my racing for the year will cost and I have yet to figure out what it will be. There are 36 actual days of racing scheduled for me so far this year. I run multiple classes at a lot of the events so figure about 50-60 entry fees. 5 of the events are out of town with 1 out of state (Vegas) of which I have already gone so at least 4 more roadtrips. If that's not enough, the local races for me are at 2 tracks with 1 (Pacific Raceways) is 2hrs away and the other (Bremerton) is 2.5hrs. I'm afraid to know what this season will cost with what I have scheduled so far but I will try to add 1 or 2 more to it..... lol

That’s a hell of a schedule. Not cheap to say the least. But then again, if we were worried about saving money we wouldn’t be in this sport let alone mopars lol

You might look into mission ridge also Bill.
Might be 2 hours but not as much stop and go.
Although Canada has a functioning border so there's that

You might look into mission ridge also Bill.
Might be 2 hours but not as much stop and go.
Although Canada has a functioning border so there's that
I’ve raced there back in the early 2000’s with my 10 second grand national. It’s a great track and we plan on heading north again one day.

I’ve raced there back in the early 2000’s with my 10 second grand national. It’s a great track and we plan on heading north again one day.
I on the other hand am not allowed in Canada because of past bad behavior lol

You might as well buy a couple hundred acres out in the woods and start building a track.
1320 strip, Mx, rock crawling, mud drags, dirt drags for cars and sleds in the fall and winter. I'll be the VP of operations of and also we need to have a lake for jet boat drags.... sound like a plan? I already have the vision!

-
Back