Track and Street Suspension

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
What is a good way to setup every piece of suspension for my duster? Its a 360 with 318 torsion bars. Front disc. The rear has SS springs and a Snubber. And mopar Racing shocks What else should I do to make my car get all the traction it needs on the track? Solid motor mounts? adjustable shocks in front?

Wel, a bit depends on how far you wanna go. Adjustable Q1A (?) shoxks are excellent fore and aft on the car. Drag race T-bars rather than 318 bars.

Did you move the rear springs inboard for greater tire width? How skinny are the fronts?

Micky T has some super sticky tires!

Battery in trunk? Fiber glass anything? OR remove the front bumper?
Do you still have a heater system, P/S?

The list goes on and on.........

Wel, a bit depends on how far you wanna go. Adjustable Q1A (?) shoxks are excellent fore and aft on the car. Drag race T-bars rather than 318 bars.

Did you move the rear springs inboard for greater tire width? How skinny are the fronts?

Micky T has some super sticky tires!

Battery in trunk? Fiber glass anything? OR remove the front bumper?
Do you still have a heater system, P/S?

The list goes on and on.........

I was going to buy the Comp enginering front shocks. I Have a 8 in wheel in the rear with 275/60/15.. Im going to get those mickys the fronts are 15x7

The battery is not in the track because I dont want to get a external cutoff unless I can run it in the trunk anyways. Fiberglass hood. Im going to take the giant brackets out from the bumpers and put them back on. I took part of the heater box off, but I need the rest of it out. Its manual steering and manual brakes

You don't NEED to run a cut off switch with a battery in the trunck. just a FYI.

More of a drag car style or a Pro Touring-ish like type deal?

drag and Oh I thought tracks required it? or is most of this stuff only required if you run in tourneys or classes?

Humm, it's been way to long that I have been in the rule book.
I'm not sure to be honest with ya.

-
Back